How much did you pay for gas and groceries today?

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

If it works to lower prices we might finally get an excited update from Frankish on what he paid for gas prices TODAY. He’s been AWOL for many months on the matter. Not sure why.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Come on, you’re smart enough to recognize that Jesse and James Lindsay and all them are just “5 Minute Hate” content producers right?

You're smart enough to realize that people with an opposing view don't deserve to die? Seriously I feel bad for people that have to deal with you in real life, must be really unpleasant.

• Agree 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You're smart enough to realize that people with an opposing view don't deserve to die? Seriously I feel bad for people that have to deal with you in real life, must be really unpleasant.

I didn’t say he deserved to die, I just think he won’t be able to mentally handle making four more years of pitiful rage bait. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I didn’t say he deserved to die, I just think he won’t be able to mentally handle making four more years of pitiful rage bait. 

But you post articles from left wing rage bait sites, but in your mind it's justified. Hypocrite.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Which one did I post?

I definitely don't have time to dig up your posts, but I can guarantee any link you post is heavily slanted left. It's who u are.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I definitely don't have time to dig up your posts, but I can guarantee any link you post is heavily slanted left. It's who u are.

Yes I, a donating member of the Center for New Liberalism, am heavily slanted left. 

29 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

He won't have to.

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Thank goodness for my typewriter collection and Bills seasons 

Typewriter collection? Interesting. Bills seasons? Gave em up during the jauron years,don't really miss it.

3 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Typewriter collection? Interesting. Bills seasons? Gave em up during the jauron years,don't really miss it.

Yeah, I enjoy mechanical things. I have a few I keep, otherwise I buy typewriters for cheap, fix them, and resell them. They take up less space than classic cars lol

19 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Yeah, I enjoy mechanical things. I have a few I keep, otherwise I buy typewriters for cheap, fix them, and resell them. They take up less space than classic cars lol

Interesting, never thought there would be a market for typewriters.

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

They spent $150 at Olive Garden?  🤣

Sorry but even $53 at Olive Garden isn't even an "excellent value."  That would be $1 more than 4 orders of unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

They spent $150 at Olive Garden?  🤣

Sorry but even $53 at Olive Garden isn't even an "excellent value."  That would be $1 more than 4 orders of unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks.

Hey, you guys are finally catching on to these bs stories.

I guess it depends how much wine you drink ....

Meanwhile, for all the "I spent $25 for lunch at a fast food joint" people:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mcdonalds-five-dollar-meal-fast-food-prices/