Falcons WR Calvin Ridley suspended indefinitely(but at minimum the entire 2022 season) for betting on games

Big Turk

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

NFL is full of shoulda coulda woulda 

Saban like most college coaches are de facto rulers.. they run the show so there's not much foolery going on opposed to NFL

They treat them like kids because they're kids.. no weekends out in Vegas or anything like that

When they leave and go to the NFL.. the NFL doesn't babysit them like saban.. the league treats them like adults

Then their true being starts to shine when they're not getting babysitted 24 hours a day for four seasons... They didn't get weird after they left Alabama

They always had it in them and Nick Saban controls them.. you don't get controlled in the NFL 

Don't you think that was my point?

50 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Don't you think that was my point?

Sure That's why Sabans one of the greatest college coaches ever 

He understands the college football game basically better than anybody... He knows how to get the most out of young adults 

And he gets really talented football players and he usually knows how to get the most out of them 

And he's smart enough to pull hurts for tua at halftime in a national championship game... I think he's absolutely the only coach who makes that decision and it was the right one

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.