Ok, THIS is cool! [video game excerpt]

Cantankeous

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

That gave me chills.

the way technology has advanced in our lifetimes is staggering. Holy cow! lol To actually Make/produce this type of piece I cant even begin to fathom.....but I like it 🙂

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, muppy said:

the way technology has advanced in our lifetimes is staggering. Holy cow! lol To actually Make/produce this type of piece I cant even begin to fathom.....but I like it 🙂

Am I missing something? This is just someone playing a video game in a dirty apartment.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Am I missing something? This is just someone playing a video game in a dirty apartment.

yeah Im not a video game player so I guess the technology it takes to make them as well as a lot of other tech advancements was what I was trying to refer to. Im old.  . clearly.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Cantankeous said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick jumping up and down in Jersey 10 is a nice touch

59 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

It's the offseason, and it's fun.  But I changed the title to let people like yourself "see and avoid".

And you never know, maybe they threw out the pizza boxes and beer cans and loaded the dishwasher before they made that.

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick jumping up and down in Jersey 10 is a nice touch

It's the offseason, and it's fun.  But I changed the title to let people like yourself "see and avoid".

And you never know, maybe they threw out the pizza boxes and beer cans and loaded the dishwasher before they made that.

Based on the reactions, I genuinely thought I might be watching the wrong video.

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

They finally changed the Super Bowl winning animation after leaving the same one in the game for years. Though it's still generic with possibly the same dialogue/commentary.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.