January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

6 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Why do you believe it still when Hutchinson admits lying to the committee and everyone else contradicts her? To believe her you also must believe our secret service is incompetent and allowed armed protesters near the President.

ornato has character questions and a checkered past as i recall.  Pence didn't trust the secret service that day.

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

ornato has character questions and a checkered past as i recall.  Pence didn't trust the secret service that day.

No one else says she is correct and Pence wanted to stay at Capitol and he did not trust the SS to do as he asked. The only person who has said he did not trust the SS to protect him is Jamie Raskin, a politician and, perhaps redundant, a known liar.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

No one else says she is correct and Pence wanted to stay at Capitol and he did not trust the SS to do as he asked. The only person who has said he did not trust the SS to protect him is Jamie Raskin, a politician and, perhaps redundant, a known liar.

ornato retired suddenly and unexpectedly from the secret service. Has refused to testify to an inspector general and a ton of requested emails from the secret service were erased under his tenure.  I suspect he'll be in court again sometime soon.  Would it surprise you if those most tasked with protecting the trump were "loyal to a fault"?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

ornato retired suddenly and unexpectedly from the secret service. Has refused to testify to an inspector general and a ton of requested emails from the secret service were erased under his tenure.  I suspect he'll be in court again sometime soon.  Would it surprise you if those most tasked with protecting the trump were "loyal to a fault"?

Do you think Trump hired this guy? What a conspiracy theory to think that Hutchinson's 4th hand info is accurate but everyone is wrong and the SS is lying to protect Trump after he leaves office.

• Like (+1) 1

trump promoted him in an unprecedented way.  And you know how he rewards loyalty.  It wouldn't surprise me if part of the secret service was mob like.  believe want you want.  I've given you my reasoning and believe it's sound esp re motivation.  remember Pence said to his security head "Tim, I know you, I trust you but you're not the one behind the wheel".  Who didn't he trust then?  And if everyone trusted the secret service to protect them, why did Pence's agents fear for their own lives based on released radio traffic?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

Why do you believe it still when Hutchinson admits lying to the committee and everyone else contradicts her? To believe her you also must believe our secret service is incompetent and allowed armed protesters near the President.

Yeah, surprised she didn't say Trump demanded to body surf in the crowd...

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

trump promoted him in an unprecedented way.  And you know how he rewards loyalty.  It wouldn't surprise me if part of the secret service was mob like.  believe want you want.  I've given you my reasoning and believe it's sound esp re motivation.  remember Pence said to his security head "Tim, I know you, I trust you but you're not the one behind the wheel".  Who didn't he trust then?  And if everyone trusted the secret service to protect them, why did Pence's agents fear for their own lives based on released radio traffic?

Pence did not trust them to keep him at the Capitol if SS thought it actually became dangerous, and Pence did not want to leave. 

“I’m not getting in the car, Tim,” Pence replied. “I trust you, Tim, but you’re not driving the car. If I get in that vehicle, you guys are taking off. I’m not getting in the car.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.msnbc.com/msnbc/amp/ncna1296424

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

Pence did not trust them to keep him at the Capitol if SS thought it actually became dangerous, and Pence did not want to leave. 

“I’m not getting in the car, Tim,” Pence replied. “I trust you, Tim, but you’re not driving the car. If I get in that vehicle, you guys are taking off. I’m not getting in the car.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.msnbc.com/msnbc/amp/ncna1296424

why didn't he want to leave Timmy?  did he have a death wish or feel compelled/obligated to certify a legitimate election?

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Also unarmed middle aged trespassers nearly toppled our government via insurrection!

:lol:

Been saying this since Joke made that statement.  It doesn't matter to those who want to continue to believe it was an insurrection.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Na, Not upside down justice. thats no justice. its effing tyranny.

its pretty basic.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself; nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use without just compensation.

n all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed; which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor; and to have the assistance of counsel for his defence

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Why observe the actual events of J6 captured on video in order to fill in a timeline when you have a sham partisan committe to craft a carefully constructed fake narrative?

mmmm hmmm, the whole thing was precipitated by those flash bombs.  The crowds, the pepper spray, the cable ties, the gallows, the walkie talkies, the paramilitary uniforms and formations, the gallows....

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

mmmm hmmm, the whole thing was precipitated by those flash bombs.  The crowds, the pepper spray, the cable ties, the gallows, the walkie talkies, the paramilitary uniforms and formations, the gallows....

The gallows!

:lol:

And I know you can never address the contents of a post directly Mr. Deflection...

But perhaps you can provide one good reason why FLASH BANG grenades should be used on a peaceful crowd merely milling about?

Is that the compassionate thing to do?

Edited by BillsFanNC

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

They were unarmed, dontcha know?

Notice none of the simps dare comment about this video?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Answer the actual content of thr post for once why don't you?

Wwwwwwwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

irony is fn dead

8 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, those we're f'in hilarious😒.  that's why I mentioned them twice.  f'in barbarian huns.  did u notice the inbred WV family with the googly eyes?  look familiar?

A "gallows" suitable for lynching a 2.5 ft. tall toddler perhaps.

Keep swallowing that spoon fed narrative deep...

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

A "gallows" suitable for lynching a 2.5 ft. tall toddler perhaps.

Keep swallowing that spoon fed narrative deep...

oh....I see.  You thought it was a threat of hanging and not a sick, symbolic, grave threat.  That's so much better.  But the "Kill Pelosi chants were all in good fun.

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

oh....I see.  You thought it was a threat of hanging and not a sick, symbolic, grave threat.  That's so much better.  But the "Kill Pelosi chants were all in good fun.

Oh symbolic gestures now is it?

You're actually going with that after all the vile rhetoric and symbolic violence hurled at 45?

Let's start with Madonna and Kathy Griffin and then continue with the 1000 other examples.

I'd say you're unbelievably obtuse and hypocritical....except it's not unbelievable at all.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Oh symbolic gestures now is it?

You're actually going with that after all the vile rhetoric and symbolic violence hurled at 45?

Let's start with Madonna and Kathy Griffin and then continue with the 1000 other examples.

I'd say you're unbelievably obtuse and hypocritical....except it's not unbelievable at all.

Did they do theirs on the lawn in front of the capitol during a violent insurrection?  FWIW, I didn't agree with their actions either.

Edited by redtail hawk

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Did they do theirs on the lawn in front of the capitol during a violent insurrection?  FWIW, I didn't agree with their actions either.

1. It wasn't an insurrection no matter how much you repeat it. Produce the people charged with insurrection. Until then you're left with a riot and hundreds of people who were allowed inside the Capitol through open doors while waltzing directly past law enforcement unimpeded.

2. What difference does it make if it happened near the Capitol or in viral images or statements? But in case it does, yes Madonna said in DC to a cheering crowd, that she often thought of blowing up the White House.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

1. It wasn't an insurrection no matter how much you repeat it. Produce the people charged with insurrection. Until then you're left with a riot and hundreds of people who were allowed inside the Capitol through open doors while waltzing directly past law enforcement unimpeded.

2. What difference does it make if it happened near the Capitol or in viral images or statements? But in case it does, yes Madonna said in DC to a cheering crowd, that she often thought of blowing up the White House.

I thought she meant blowing the White House...

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What was the purpose of the EVENT? 

ive told you but u dont accept the answer.  the event was put on by Women for Trump to show support for Trump.  Then a march to the Capitol for our voices to be heard.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Beach said:

ive told you but u dont accept the answer.  the event was put on by Women for Trump to show support for Trump.  Then a march to the Capitol for our voices to be heard.  

Your voice was heard when you casted your vote in the 2020 election. 

Unfortunately - there wasn’t enough voices in your chorus.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Your voice was heard when you casted your vote in the 2020 election. 

Unfortunately - there wasn’t enough voices in your chorus.

you dont get to decide when my voice is done being heard

• Thank you (+1) 2