Jordan's Bulls lost to the Pistons twice in the playoffs

Success

34 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Difference is the Chiefs lost then came back at won (I’ll be amazed if they don’t win the SB this year). We lost and lost again. They learn, we don’t. Same old crap from the same old franchise.

KC drafted better, improved their OL better, and still won.  

But I think the Bengals beat them, and LA wins SB.  (which will create a discussion on how to prevent home-field at SB).  

And Von Miller is on LA, and should have been here.  

Edited by RyanC883

2 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Has  there  been a worse division round loss?

I'll hang up and listen 

I mean, getting blown out is 10 times worse. This was a good game that either team could have won.

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

I would rather be blown out

I think that is insane, personally. The Bills were one play away from winning. They can retool with a lot of confidence next year.

If they got blown out there would be no hope for next season.

I posted this in another thread just now, but it's worth saying again:

I believe Green Bay lost 3 consecutive NFC playoff games to Dallas from 1993-95, before winning the SB in 1996. Let's hope Buffalo can evetually shake KC.

Edited by chongli

Just now, MJS said:

I think that is insane, personally. The Bills were one play away from winning. They can retool with a lot of confidence next year.

If they got blown out there would be no hope for next season.

Why is it insane?

They lost the game in a very painful fashion,... I cant recall many losses in the NFL playoffs in a similar circumstance...where a team took the lead with 13 secs to go and lost

And whether they lost by 3 or 30 will count for nothing when next years playoffs cone around

13 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Why is it insane?

They lost the game in a very painful fashion,... I cant recall many losses in the NFL playoffs in a similar circumstance...where a team took the lead with 13 secs to go and lost

And whether they lost by 3 or 30 will count for nothing when next years playoffs cone around

Because I don't think it is a sane wish to want your team to be blown out rather than to lose in overtime. Just my opinion. I want to see the Bills be competitive in every single game they ever play. I don't ever want to see them be blown out. Not once. Not ever.

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Because I don't think it is a sane wish to want your team to be blown out rather than to lose in overtime. Just my opinion. I want to see the Bills be competitive in every single game they ever play. I don't ever want to see them be blown out. Not once. Not ever.

What happened in this game wont count for anything in a years time... Do you at least agree with that?

29 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

What happened in this game wont count for anything in a years time... Do you at least agree with that?

No, I don't. Playoff games, both losses and victories, provide experience. Especially for Allen. Even though they lost, the team is now more battle tested and can draw from these experiences in future seasons. Every game and every season is a stepping stone.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Basketball is not comparable to football. Superbowl windows are short. We blew a big chance at one this year 

Totally agree. Because of the cap and what we've already spent on Josh, this year was the golden opportunity. After Josh turns 30 he probably won't be breaking ankles as often. That window is now about 4-5 years. When Kelce retires we have to pray Hill slows down, gets injured or gets arrested. 

3 hours ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Basketball is not comparable to football. Superbowl windows are short. We blew a big chance at one this year 

He's not comparing basketball to football.

6 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Totally agree. Because of the cap and what we've already spent on Josh, this year was the golden opportunity. After Josh turns 30 he probably won't be breaking ankles as often. That window is now about 4-5 years. When Kelce retires we have to pray Hill slows down, gets injured or gets arrested. 

racist wonder showzen GIF

The main positive I see is that Allen was amazing in these playoffs and raised his game higher which shows he continues getting better every season.  His passing skills are now unquestionably elite,  throwing accurate beautiful spirals under any weather conditions.  When he came in the league he wasn't as experienced a passer because he had much fewer pass attempts than an average top 10 selection and now it feels like he has arrived as far as ball placement,  accuracy and touch.  He basically outplayed Mahomes tonight making better throws under clutch situations I don't have any doubts that this is who he is going to be moving forward.   If he continues to improve the way he has every year he has been in the league then he will be the best in the game soon if he isn't already.  

2 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

KC drafted better, improved their OL better, and still won.  

But I think the Bengals beat them, and LA wins SB.  (which will create a discussion on how to prevent home-field at SB).  

And Von Miller is on LA, and should have been here.  

I like everything you've said.

👍👍

1 minute ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

The main positive I see is that Allen was amazing in these playoffs and raised his game higher which shows he continues getting better every season.  His passing skills are now unquestionably elite,  throwing accurate beautiful spirals under any weather conditions.  

yes... All true...

He can't win the game  on his own though...just like he couldn't today 

And the other guy (mahomes) gets too try as well

2 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Yet another way sports are so different. You lose in the NBA playoffs by 30 one game and can easily come back and win next game, but often times that close loss will F with you.

One and done and long off season, this loss means nothing next January like you said.

Just now, Rick 'r Mortis said:

Yet another way sports are so different. You lose in the NBA playoffs by 30 one game and can easily come back and win next game, but often times that close loss will F with you.

One and done and long off season, this loss means nothing next January like you said.

Hey... Glad we agree...

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

yes... All true...

He can't win the game  on his own though...just like he couldn't today 

And the other guy (mahomes) gets too try as well

He technically did win it executing two game winning dives inside 2 minutes but when you have a clown DC and over rated defense then there is nobody that can save you.  I'm looking forward to his next jump from year four to year five since he just keeps getting better every year.  Two thing need to happen we need pass rushers and Kelce to retire soon.  He is a game changer.

1 minute ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

He technically did win it executing two game winning dives inside 2 minutes but when you have a clown DC and over rated defense then there is nobody that can save you.  I'm looking forward to his next jump from year four to year five since he just keeps getting better every year.  Two thing need to happen we need pass rushers and Kelce to retire soon.  He is a game changer.

Ya sorta making my point...

He won the game and then other guys lost it for him on D...

That possibility won't change next year 

Edited by Aussie Joe

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.