Bills Unsung heroes

YoloinOhio

I'm also loving how we've been using McKenzie towards the end of the season. I feel like there's several McK plays that we used to see every game back in 2019, and we've been seeing them again, like that drop-pass end around, and the come-back route, and also using him as a rusher. McKenzie was used for all sorts of gadget plays before we picked up Diggs, and then those plays dropped off. But now McKenzie has emerged as one of Allen's top weapons, and with his acceleration, and athleticism, it's just great to watch. McKenzie is the #4WR that every team wishes they had-- a true Swiss Army knife.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Wallace and Jackson have been solid since losing Tre, and that’s been a big reason for the success of our defense. But let’s see how they hold up against KC before making any conclusions about who stays and who goes next year. The Chiefs have some serious firepower and we could get left in the dust without Tre out there.

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

What does "be fine" mean? Cos if you mean we will still be an elite coverage unit without them I am gonna disagree.

Currently, I think McD tremendously values the ST game, and I believe there are strategic in-game choices he makes to use his players to try and get an advantage for his offense or defense.

When I say I think they’ll be fine, I believe that our staff is smart enough to know that if they don’t have the horses to try and pin teams deep, there are ways to use the kicking game less aggressively and remove how influential these teams can be from the equation 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.