Wild Card Round, Cheats v. Bills, 01/15/22 - GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Sometime before Thursday would be nice 😝

You’ll have it by EOD Tuesday, I promise.  Monday is booked, so possible tomorrow.  

I took notes moreso because I couldn’t believe what I was watching.  There’s a lot of holy ***** in there 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

You’ll have it by EOD Tuesday, I promise.  Monday is booked, so possible tomorrow.  

I took notes moreso because I couldn’t believe what I was watching.  There’s a lot of holy ***** in there 

I was Jonesin' waiting for your post.  Always have to wonder in these times of Covid if you got laid up....  You're right, there is a ton of holy *****....

6 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Dilbo Baggins

The Cheats hates it, the Baggins....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

The Bills are soft. They fold against physical teams. They can't run. They can't stop the run... One and done...

*I read that here on TBD. 

I admit I said that midway through the season. From the second half of the Tampa game the team has played well. The Oline and the run game is a game changer as well as Allen using his legs more.

Assuming we play KC, I like the Bill's chances. It will be a challenge in KC with their weapons. We beat them earlier this year when they weren't playing their best. I don't put a lot of stock or weight into that victory. At least, we know we can beat them. Fast forward to now and I think you are looking are two much better teams. I think the Bill's match up pretty well with the Chiefs.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

The Bills are soft. They fold against physical teams. They can't run. They can't stop the run... One and done...

*I read that here on TBD. 

They gave up 232 yards, 2 TDs. to a Rookie QB in the Playoffs  🙂

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.