Anybody know where to find All-22 footage?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

4 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Apparently NFL GamePass was supposed to turn it back on this fall but hasn't.

It's there.  It's just next to useless.  I can access it when signed into Gamepass on a computer.  It's a window underneath the video highlights.

It's severely crippled.  You have to choose sideline or endzone view for the whole game, there's no way I can find to go to specific plays, etc etc.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's there.  It's just next to useless.  I can access it when signed into Gamepass on a computer.  It's a window underneath the video highlights.

It's severely crippled.  You have to choose sideline or endzone view for the whole game, there's no way I can find to go to specific plays, etc etc.

I'm trying on mobile and not seeing

17 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

It's there on a laptop... pretty clearly.  You can do side or endzone view, and pick the drive you want.  Hard to pick out specific plays unless you know where it is on the drive.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I really hate the change in format. 

With that said, when you select sideline or endzone view and then click the blue arrow, it will switch to the All-22. Then you can expand the drives below in the game summary and then click on the blue arrow next to the specific play you want to see. As you scroll down, the viewing window for replay is in the lower right corner. You can expand it to full screen to view the play if you want. When the play is done, it will continue showing each play in succession from that point.

You have to go to the specific play you want to view in the drive summary to watch it - unless you just want to start at the beginning and go through each play.

It is absolute awful in terms of being user friendly. It is one of the things I have enjoyed since Game Pass 1st came out. It is now less enjoyable.

They still haven't made the All-22 available for the Bills / Atlanta game  :censored:

1 hour ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

I couldn't find it on my iPad, but I blamed myself for having an out-of-date operating system and app

9 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

And nowhere other than Game Pass is it on the interwebs?  Fascinating.

Believe me, if it were elsewhere I'd go there in a hurry and ditch Gamepass like a cheap date (which it is not)

15 minutes ago, MJS said:

Do we know why they made it so much worse? Do they not have enough employees?

There was a thread about this near the start of the season.

The NFL prioritized integrating Gamepass into its NFL.com site.

After people complained, there was apparently a developer meeting with users from the press and users who develop secondary content, where someone reported that the developers seemed to have no idea that people actually used all the features they took out.  These guys were given access to the International version, which is essentially still last year's version and still works.

They made it worse all around in stupid ways - for example you actually have to scroll through large icons multiple times week by week to find the game you want, instead of being able to click on "week 17" and choose the game you want from a menu of games.

2 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Crazy thing about it is the international verison of NFL gamepass is so user friendly its sickening compared to our version

My understanding is it's still the version we used to have last year and before

How did you get access to the international version?

12 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

And nowhere other than Game Pass is it on the interwebs?  Fascinating.

I haven't been able to find anything, but there has to be. How did they do the All-22 grades on the Bills / Falcons game when it is still unavailable on gamepass?

3 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Crazy thing about it is the international verison of NFL gamepass is so user friendly its sickening compared to our version

I am also interested in how to access this version...

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

There was a thread about this near the start of the season.

The NFL prioritized integrating Gamepass into its NFL.com site.

After people complained, there was apparently a developer meeting with users from the press and users who develop secondary content, where someone reported that the developers seemed to have no idea that people actually used all the features they took out.  These guys were given access to the International version, which is essentially still last year's version and still works.

They made it worse all around in stupid ways - for example you actually have to scroll through large icons multiple times week by week to find the game you want, instead of being able to click on "week 17" and choose the game you want from a menu of games.

My understanding is it's still the version we used to have last year and before

How did you get access to the international version?

Its a separate subscription thats more money BUT you get access to all the games live I believe and you can pay per month at least when i was looking into it before and yes its a prettier verison of last years version.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I haven't been able to find anything, but there has to be. How did they do the All-22 grades on the Bills / Falcons game when it is still unavailable on gamepass?

its there on gamepass for all of the games so far. PC Browser only. See also my screenshot above.

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Through VPN but its a separate subscription than the US version. Try downloading a trial version of like NORD VPN and and select someone in the UK and then google NFL gamepass and it will take you to the internatiional verison and just go from there

32 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I really hate the change in format. 

With that said, when you select sideline or endzone view and then click the blue arrow, it will switch to the All-22. Then you can expand the drives below in the game summary and then click on the blue arrow next to the specific play you want to see. As you scroll down, the viewing window for replay is in the lower right corner. You can expand it to full screen to view the play if you want. When the play is done, it will continue showing each play in succession from that point.

You have to go to the specific play you want to view in the drive summary to watch it - unless you just want to start at the beginning and go through each play.

It is absolute awful in terms of being user friendly. It is one of the things I have enjoyed since Game Pass 1st came out. It is now less enjoyable.

They still haven't made the All-22 available for the Bills / Atlanta game  :censored:

This is better than a ***** sandwich, but it's still incredibly crippled compared to last year.  Apparently I have to choose the play, then wait for the current play to finish, it will then go to that play - but if I want to watch sideline or endzone I then have to select the play again.  And of course, in full screen, I can't select plays but must exit full screen, select, then go back.

It's just poorly done.

8 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I'll be damned, he's right, the Falcons all-22 isn't there.  I wonder why not.

All the press and the content producers like Cover1 use the International Version.  It was the work-around given to them when they pointed out they couldn't Do Their Job with the NFL's crap version.

4 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

its there on gamepass for all of the games so far. PC Browser only. See also my screenshot above.

Interestingly while I could find the rest of the games, I couldn't find Atlanta-Bills

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

I can access the All-22 for the Jets game and previous games, except for the Falcons game - just that one game. I just tried again and still can't. Have you been able to access the All-22 for that specific game?

Edit: Apparently others also cannot access it 

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

All the press and the content producers like Cover1 use the International Version.  It was the work-around given to them when they pointed out they couldn't Do Their Job with the NFL's crap version.

I am now trying to figure out how to access the International Version....

Edit: I am looking at the International Version and it says it does not offer coaches film...WTF?

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

I can access the All-22 for the Jets game and previous games, except for the Falcons game - just that one game. I just tried again and still can't. Have you been able to access the All-22 for that specific game?

Aaahh , and you know what? You and Hapless are right! I can't see the ATL game in all-22 format, but can see all the others. Odd.

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Aaahh , and you know what? You and Hapless are right! I can't see the ATL game in all-22 format, but can see all the others. Odd.

Best Alternative I can offer is:

• Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Through VPN but its a separate subscription than the US version. Try downloading a trial version of like NORD VPN and and select someone in the UK and then google NFL gamepass and it will take you to the internatiional verison and just go from there. I took a screenshot of what page looks like

gamepass screenshot edited.png

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Edit: Apparently others also cannot access it 

I don't have the all-22, but in the past - sometimes - I've seen where a url gets misspelled. Is the link address discernable? Is there a misspelling compared to the format of the other games? Missing letters, etc? Maybe you can correct the misspelling and get into it.

As for the PC vs mobile versions, has anyone tried switching to the desktop site from a mobile? In certain cases that will work, I usually use it to manually zoom into some text to read since my eyeballs are not as good as they used to be. The mobile versions of a web page rarely allow that, I assume because you can also put the advertising out of the screen.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.