Trumpkins Zig, Trump Zags (Hint: you are no longer of use to him)

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The non-stop hypocrisy is astounding from both sides however the left really is so much "better" at is.   

On the one hand you got the guy who spearheaded the development of the vaccine.  On the other hand you have the people saying “I wouldn’t trust the vaccine if Trump’s in office”.  On another hand you have folks who argue that American’s have a right to question.  On yet another hand you have those same folks suggesting you really shouldn’t question anything their people said, even though they said what they said on the first hand.  

At times it feels like one big *****, figuring all this out.  

49 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Of course Americans had/have the right to question these things. That was part of the original point—and thank you for acknowledging it. 

You can pretend that the Dems advising those same Americans to be skeptical of the vaccine, and fighting the dissemination of information as part of the dem platform in 2020 had nothing to do with the skepticism, but that seems a fools errand to me just based on the numbers we all can see. 

I guess I wonder why in your mind American’s lost the right to question when your new admin took over?   It’s pretty obvious based on vax numbers that millions of Americans of all political stripes still do, yet suddenly the Biden messaging is to sit down, shut up and submit. 

You probably missed this up thread:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-18/vaccine-data-gaps-point-to-millions-more-in-u-s-who-lack-shots

The B/H ticket is really struggling here as people reject their mitigation recommendations. 

So unlike the cult - democrats CAN think for themselves - we don’t need masters like you to tell us which way the wind blows.

image.thumb.jpeg.2e22f339aeb86e0b246c61163ec8fd23.jpeg

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

Americans had every right to question Trump about his opinion on mitigation.

From injecting disinfectant as treatment to UV lights - to doctors of America peddling bogus cures - why would anyone trust someone who repeatedly denied the severity of the virus and promised it would just go away?

image.thumb.jpeg.9e472db9b362529fddc366486e85173d.jpeg

I wonder how many Americans believing HCL is a dangerous drug are aware that a little over 20% of all monthly US written and filled prescriptions for the inflammation market are HCL?  With no deaths reported.  Safe for inflammation, dangerous for COVID.  

28 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I wonder how many Americans believing HCL is a dangerous drug are aware that a little over 20% of all monthly US written and filled prescriptions for the inflammation market are HCL?  With no deaths reported.  Safe for inflammation, dangerous for COVID.  

So effective Oklahoma is trying to sell its supply of HCL…

idiots

11 hours ago, 716er said:

Cole Beasley will have the same amount of receptions tomorrow as the number of people who have cited Kammy's remarks as their reason not to get vaccinated.

Funny, that's the same number of people who have cited Trump's remarks as their reason not to get vaccinated.  But Kammy actually said it so you would be wrong.

55 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

On the one hand you got the guy who spearheaded the development of the vaccine.  On the other hand you have the people saying “I wouldn’t trust the vaccine if Trump’s in office”.  On another hand you have folks who argue that American’s have a right to question.  On yet another hand you have those same folks suggesting you really shouldn’t question anything their people said, even though they said what they said on the first hand.  

At times it feels like one big *****, figuring all this out.  

All you need to know is that there are more deaths under Joey than there were under Trump, despite vaccines and treatments.  It would have been worse last year under Hillary.

26 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Like I said, they are either stupid or were complicit in wanting people to die, just so Trump would look bad. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So effective Oklahoma is trying to sell its supply of HCL…

idiots

Don't worry.  The idiots will find a ready and willing market for their stockpile as there is large and consistent demand for the medication which is popular with doctors, patients, and insurers as its cheap, safe, and effective for the indication. 

10 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

is it safe to take? Yes or no?

Yes.  Opinions to the contrary are mis-information and unsupported by "the science".  Fun fact: A review of history shows mis-information is almost always generated by the ruling class.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
typos

There is no question at all that HCQ is safe (when taken properly, like every drug ever invented).  None.  Hell even C3 admitted it was safe.  And in the process unwittingly admitted that the Dems spread lies about it being dangerous.  The reason they did that is so that people would be afraid to take it.  And why did they want people to be afraid to take a safe drug, especially when we had zero treatments, much less vaccines, for Wuhan virus? 

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/magazine/2021/12/26/dave-barrys-year-review-2021/?itid=hp-top-table-main

Dave Barry's annual year-end review - this is the start of his entry for May:

the CDC further relaxes its covid-19 guidelines in response to new scientific data showing that a lot of people have stopped paying attention to CDC guidelines. At this point these are the known facts about the pandemic in America:

⋅ Many Americans have been vaccinated but continue to act as though they have not.

⋅ Many other Americans have not been vaccinated but act as though they have.

⋅ Many of those who got vaccinated hate Donald Trump, who considers the vaccines to be one of his greatest achievements.

⋅ Many who refuse to get vaccinated love Donald Trump.

What do these facts tell us? They tell us that we, as a nation, are insane. But we knew that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Funny, that's the same number of people who have cited Trump's remarks as their reason not to get vaccinated.  But Kammy actually said it so you would be wrong.

All you need to know is that there are more deaths under Joey than there were under Trump, despite vaccines and treatments.  It would have been worse last year under Hillary.

Like I said, they are either stupid or were complicit in wanting people to die, just so Trump would look bad. 

This is the trifecta of truth!  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

So unlike the cult - democrats CAN think for themselves - we don’t need masters like you to tell us which way the wind blows.

image.thumb.jpeg.2e22f339aeb86e0b246c61163ec8fd23.jpeg

Sadly, under your watch,  the wind has blown in the direction of increased transmission, an increasing death count and cynicism courted by dem leaders as previously noted.  I think President Biden called for a winter of death on his  watch.

Maybe you people should think like the guy who delivered the vax and didn’t $&@& up the distribution.  

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/magazine/2021/12/26/dave-barrys-year-review-2021/?itid=hp-top-table-main

the CDC further relaxes its covid-19 guidelines in response to new scientific data showing that a lot of people have stopped paying attention to CDC guidelines. At this point these are the known facts about the pandemic in America:

⋅ Many Americans have been vaccinated but continue to act as though they have not.

⋅ Many of those who got vaccinated hate Donald Trump, who considers the vaccines to be one of his greatest achievements.

What do these facts tell us? They tell us that we, as a nation, are insane. But we knew that.

Insane?  No made up of people who will feel and do whatever like.  Oh the horror. 

10 hours ago, aristocrat said:

is it safe to take? Yes or no?

For some? Sure. I'm not a doctor and don't take medical advice from anyone but my doctor.

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sadly, under your watch,  the wind has blown in the direction of increased transmission, an increasing death count and cynicism courted by dem leaders as previously noted.  I think President Biden called for a winter of death on his  watch.

Maybe you people should think like the guy who delivered the vax and didn’t $&@& up the distribution.  

Maybe you should get vaccinated/boosted and do your part to mitigate this pandemic.

10 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Give it up.  Logical questions are Billy's kryptonite. 

Our resident troll.

10 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Dave Barry's a funny guy.  Unfortunately for him, it's unintentional.

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

FYI: I know DOZENS of fully vaccinated people who’ve recently contracted Covid. 

Sorry to hear that - chances are slim they will need a hospital stay unlike the high percentages of those unvaccinated taking up beds because they are ignorant af.

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

Maybe you should get vaccinated/boosted and do your part to mitigate this pandemic.

This is a different point than you made previously, where you were crowing about the fiercely independent dem mindset where you didn’t need leaders to tell you what to think. The irony of that statement is priceless as you hunker the f down with lights off while muttering “I make my own choices once Biden tells me what to do!”.  

Now that you tapped out on that issue, I’ve done what I can.   I followed protocols including:

• following all guidance issued since March of 2020, including wearing a mask made of Puffs and rubber bands in stores located in counties uninterested in following the Hochul maybe mandate based on the Biden sorta mandate;
  • I closed my office in 2020, established work from home procedures and kept my employees employed while work was scarce;
  • I’ve done my level best to accommodate employees still concerned about COVID through a mostly unsatisfying work-from-home arrangement;
  • When I travelled to Florida in February, I followed NYS protocol involving testing, quarantine upon return in spite of the fact that the protocol made no sense whatsoever. It was weighted to punish/impact NYS residents while applying no testing/protocol whatsoever for folks who lived out of state who worked in NYS;
  • I drove 80 miles to get vaccinated in April, made the same trip a few weeks later for the second jab;
  • I’ll be boosted as I see fit;

Open your eyes, close your mouth and you’ll learn a few things.