Trumpkins Zig, Trump Zags (Hint: you are no longer of use to him)

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Sorry to hear that - chances are slim they will need a hospital stay unlike the high percentages of those unvaccinated taking up beds because they are ignorant af.

I honestly appreciate the concern BillStime. There is way way too much misinformation about these vaccines and what they do and don’t do. And as to those who aren’t vaccinated I’m not going to criticize them, assuming they are in general good health to begin with. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is a different point than you made previously, where you were crowing about the fiercely independent dem mindset where you didn’t need leaders to tell you what to think. The irony of that statement is priceless as you hunker the f down with lights off while muttering “I make my own choices once Biden tells me what to do!”.  

Now that you tapped out on that issue, I’ve done what I can.   I followed protocols including:

• following all guidance issued since March of 2020, including wearing a mask made of Puffs and rubber bands in stores located in counties uninterested in following the Hochul maybe mandate based on the Biden sorta mandate;
  • I closed my office in 2020, established work from home procedures and kept my employees employed while work was scarce;
  • I’ve done my level best to accommodate employees still concerned about COVID through a mostly unsatisfying work-from-home arrangement;
  • When I travelled to Florida in February, I followed NYS protocol involving testing, quarantine upon return in spite of the fact that the protocol made no sense whatsoever. It was weighted to punish/impact NYS residents while applying no testing/protocol whatsoever for folks who lived out of state who worked in NYS;
  • I drove 80 miles to get vaccinated in April, made the same trip a few weeks later for the second jab;
  • I’ll be boosted as I see fit;

Open your eyes, close your mouth and you’ll learn a few things.  

Do you want a medal or a tissue - I can’t tell.

And unlike the cult who listen to Tucker Trump and Q - if my doctor says to get vaccinated, boosted and flu shots (which is funny none of you nut jobs question flu shots that is produced and adjusted annually) I will listen to my doctor over any politician.

But you idiots prove daily that if Trump told you to jump over NIagara Falls - you would lead the way.

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And unlike the cult who listen to Tucker Trump and Q - if my doctor says to get vaccinated, boosted and flu shots (which is funny none of you nut jobs question flu shots that is produced and adjusted annually) I will listen to my doctor over any politician.

But you idiots prove daily that if Trump told you to jump over NIagara Falls - you would lead the way.

hmm, i did not not know the flu shot was an mRNA vaccine. Thanks for the info you very well informed person

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

And you show every day that a man I’m guessing you’ve never met is still living in your head, consuming your every second….and I don’t mean Josh Allen. 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

When you reduce your options in life to one of two choices, you reveal a limitation in critical thinking.  When you take the time to type it and share your thoughts with others, you reveal to the world that you are a simpleton.  

Since you asked, I'll reply as I did when you incorrectly assumed I had not been vaccinated--politely and to educate  you, the uneducated.  I require neither tissue nor medal.  I'd prefer acknowledgement and your recognition that you jumped to an unwarranted conclusion, but I'll take one of the three Trump memes you keep for just this type of embarrassing scenario in the alternative. 

Blind faith in any one person is generally  recipe for disaster, but who are we kidding here?  It's extremely unlikely you listen to your doctor's advice on everything, though accepting the jab seems one you would pre-inclined to listen to.  My doctor suggested getting the vaccine as well, though his manner and temperament had much less anxiety and hostility than that of the average dem pretending that only people that supported Trump are vax-hesitant.  That's probably because he's a man of intellect and deep reflection, v your average knuckledragger of any political persuasion.  

On the flu vaccine btw, it's interesting you bring that up.  The CDC indicated that only about half of the American public avails themselves of the flu vaccine annually, a relatively small number when you consider the annual cost of treatment of the flu, and the death count associated with the flu and flu-related deaths each year.   When you remove children from the equation, we find less than half of the adults in the country receive the flu shot.  

When you stop to consider the one government agency has a benchmark of 70%, it seems pretty clear that all this talk about us'n'them getting together and serving the common good isn't all that realistic, and we've collectively done a better than average job of working together here.  In your average flu season, people don't really seem to care all that much over those we lose.  

Now before you get all antsy and I have to take you to the woodshed again, I get my flu vaccine every year.  I do it because I believe it lessens the likelihood of a serious illness--which I prefer not to experience again, and to contribute to the greater good.  I work in a public setting and frequently encounter older Americans, and I feel no less committed to the cause during cold and flu season than I do now.  

https://usafacts.org/articles/how-many-americans-get-flu-shots-vaccine-cdc/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ND-Healthcare&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxdbF2rKE9QIVxP_jBx3MDgRoEAAYASAAEgJdGfD_BwE

Oh, and for my contribution to your health, you are welcome. 

That's absurd.  Michael Jordan couldn't jump over Niagara Falls in his heyday, and he was a good jumper. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

When you reduce your options in life to one of two choices, you reveal a limitation in critical thinking.  When you take the time to type it and share your thoughts with others, you reveal to the world that you are a simpleton.  

Since you asked, I'll reply as I did when you incorrectly assumed I had not been vaccinated--politely and to educate  you, the uneducated.  I require neither tissue nor medal.  I'd prefer acknowledgement and your recognition that you jumped to an unwarranted conclusion, but I'll take one of the three Trump memes you keep for just this type of embarrassing scenario in the alternative. 

Blind faith in any one person is generally  recipe for disaster, but who are we kidding here?  It's extremely unlikely you listen to your doctor's advice on everything, though accepting the jab seems one you would pre-inclined to listen to.  My doctor suggested getting the vaccine as well, though his manner and temperament had much less anxiety and hostility than that of the average dem pretending that only people that supported Trump are vax-hesitant.  That's probably because he's a man of intellect and deep reflection, v your average knuckledragger of any political persuasion.  

On the flu vaccine btw, it's interesting you bring that up.  The CDC indicated that only about half of the American public avails themselves of the flu vaccine annually, a relatively small number when you consider the annual cost of treatment of the flu, and the death count associated with the flu and flu-related deaths each year.   When you remove children from the equation, we find less than half of the adults in the country receive the flu shot.  

When you stop to consider the one government agency has a benchmark of 70%, it seems pretty clear that all this talk about us'n'them getting together and serving the common good isn't all that realistic, and we've collectively done a better than average job of working together here.  In your average flu season, people don't really seem to care all that much over those we lose.  

Now before you get all antsy and I have to take you to the woodshed again, I get my flu vaccine every year.  I do it because I believe it lessens the likelihood of a serious illness--which I prefer not to experience again, and to contribute to the greater good.  I work in a public setting and frequently encounter older Americans, and I feel no less committed to the cause during cold and flu season than I do now.  

https://usafacts.org/articles/how-many-americans-get-flu-shots-vaccine-cdc/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ND-Healthcare&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxdbF2rKE9QIVxP_jBx3MDgRoEAAYASAAEgJdGfD_BwE

Oh, and for my contribution to your health, you are welcome. 

That's absurd.  Michael Jordan couldn't jump over Niagara Falls in his heyday, and he was a good jumper. 

Spin spin spin and more spin.

So what does trump think of the break up America chant coming from Taylor-Green. 

Is this what trumpers were heading to. Is this the goal. 

Has she gone too far or not far enough. 

Will all those ex servicemen support such a scheme?