Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

57 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

It’s amazing - all of this LOVE for Russia started in 2016.

I wonder why…

image.thumb.jpeg.c3b87b3f054124e9e196bf29cd15f6fa.jpeg

Heads up, Incoming projection of things he wishes were true 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah I can’t believe the US/West is at fault for Mr KGB’s well known plans to restore the pre-1917 Russian empire.

What a good little simp you are, Comrade! 

America First! 

Obviously you read where I posted that Russia went too far…

Its hilarious to me that the West is all “oh heavens me.. how did this happen!?” when we basically dared them to do it for years. 

Guess what … we probably wanted them to.  This proxy war is gold for the MIC and all the politicians who benefit from their coffers … but I’m sure we only have the best of intentions - surely our track record speaks of our benevolence. 

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡

Classic

Captkjhure.thumb.JPG.c009213025f4b35018d203e131bd6b9a.JPG

idiots 

I'm not totally seeing the connection between Trump and the Ukraine war. 

Maybe you could provide more links to clarify. 

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m old enough to remember when Barry was caught on a hot microphone promising Russia that he’d make ACTUAL back room deals with Putin. But maybe I’m the only one old enough. 

Definitely sounds like BACK-ROOM DEALS in the making:

• Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space."
  • Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"
  • Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."
  • Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir."

Meanwhile:

• Did Obama change his party platform to favor RUSSIA in 2012?
  • Did Obama favor RUSSIAN intelligence over his own?
  • Did Obama share classified documents with RUSSIANS in the Oval Office?
  • Did Obama try to destroy the credibility of NATO?
  • Did Obama hand over Syria on a platter to Putin?
  • Did Obama tell Putin he could have Crimea?

image.thumb.jpeg.690ddb98400b976323ee81e8b1e4abea.jpeg

Just now, BillStime said:

Definitely sounds like BACK-ROOM DEALS in the making:

• Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space."
  • Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"
  • Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."
  • Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir."

Meanwhile:

• Did Obama change his party platform to favor RUSSIA in 2012?
  • Did Obama favor RUSSIAN intelligence over his own?
  • Did Obama share classified documents with RUSSIANS in the Oval Office?
  • Did Obama try to destroy the credibility of NATO?
  • Did Obama hand over Syria on a platter to Putin?
  • Did Obama tell Putin he could have Crimea?

image.thumb.jpeg.690ddb98400b976323ee81e8b1e4abea.jpeg

You crack me up! Keep selling that Trump hate. We need you on that wall. 👍

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m old enough to remember when Barry was caught on a hot microphone promising Russia that he’d make ACTUAL back room deals with Putin. But maybe I’m the only one old enough. 

Yeah but that was totally on the up-and-up.  :rolleyes: 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, SCBills said:

This was informative, but not in the way you intended.

The first entity to say Keir Simmons was put on a hit list is Russia Today. A news corporation financed directly from Russian Government revenues.

The only entities reporting Russia Today's "hit list" story are twitter accounts and susbtack authors. Like the twitter account and substack you posted. kanekoa happily retweets Michael Flynn, without commentary or analysis.

So your source retweets Russia Today and Michael Flynn uncritically, while adding subtle digs that align with RT propaganda.

This isn't earth shaking information. This isn't investigative journalism. This is literally how message amplification propaganda works, step-by-step.  

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes he did.  To paraphrase what he told Putin "After the election it will be easier to deal".  But as a member of the protected political class, Obama is untouchable.  And of course people employed and compensated to provide muscle to the protected political class will deny this and attack anyone that suggests this truth.  These people are typically members of an Army of lower level political operatives and media flunkies that are experts at manipulating words and language while making decent 6 figure wages doing hatchet jobs on ordinary citizens or skeptics.  There attacks just reinforce and proves the point. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Yes he did.  To paraphrase what he told Putin "After the election it will be easier to deal".  But as a member of the protected political class, Obama is untouchable.  And of course people employed and compensated to provide muscle to the protected political class will deny this and attack anyone that suggests this truth.  These people are typically members of an Army of lower level political operatives and media flunkies that are experts at manipulating words and language while making decent 6 figure wages doing hatchet jobs on ordinary citizens or skeptics.  There attacks just reinforce and proves the point. 

👆🤡👇

On 2/26/2023 at 5:38 PM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Jack Smith has a history of being a Clinton attack dog, so the characterization has merit.  

16 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

The first entity to say Keir Simmons was put on a hit list is Russia Today. A news corporation financed directly from Russian Government revenues.

The only entities reporting Russia Today's "hit list" story are twitter accounts and susbtack authors. Like the twitter account and substack you posted. kanekoa happily retweets Michael Flynn, without commentary or analysis.

So your source retweets Russia Today and Michael Flynn uncritically, while adding subtle digs that align with RT propaganda.

This isn't earth shaking information. This isn't investigative journalism. This is literally how message amplification propaganda works, step-by-step.  

It was verified to be on that Ukrainian govt linked website. 

I’ll counter you with this …

What media is going to report that?  Western media?   They can’t even tell us the truth about the complexities of Crimea or the Donbas.. Zelenskyy targeting his political opponents .. The actual presence of Nazi’s in different govt linked battalions .. The corruption in that country. 

None of that absolves Russia from a full scale invasion, but actual criticisms of Ukraine are suppressed and we are given pro-Ukraine propaganda nonstop. 

Yet you apparently need CNN to verify so you don’t need to do any research yourself?  Just let them tell you what you want to hear, right?

38 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Dumb 

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

Russian collusion...

Russian imperialism 

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Dumb

Can't get the bat off your shoulder to swing at this one.  Because its true.  Which NGO are you working for?  

1 hour ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

So you're saying NBC is employing Russian propagandists? 

• Thank you (+1) 2