Buffalo Bills rooting interests, Week 10

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Agreed its going to be ugly.  

But no Chubb I give the Browns little chance here.  Johnson was nice against the Broncos who were missing like 3 starters in their front 7.

This isn't that team. 

Baker is going to have to make plays.

Same for Jones  - NE isn't going to be able to run it on them.

So the team that runs the quick precision pass game the best.  

RIP Browns season.   5-5 they'll need to go 5-2 at worst down the stretch to make the playoffs.

I don’t think NE will be able to pass the ball, either 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Rubes said:

To be honest, we probably should root for the Pats**** in that game, even though I won't and will never.

The reason is that we don't play the Browns this year, but we still play the Pats**** twice. So the more Cleveland wins and gets into playoff position, the more we would have to rely on tiebreakers. We want them to lose whenever possible. At least with the Pats*** we can own the tiebreakers with them by beating them twice.

It's not a big thing, really, and it still won't convince me to root for the Pats****, but there's that.

Respectfully, we root against the Pats all day, every day.  Not because we can't stand them - but because they're a game behind us for the division right now.  It's very conceivable we could end up in 2nd if they get rolling.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Success said:

Respectfully, we root against the Pats all day, every day.  Not because we can't stand them - but because they're a game behind us for the division right now.  It's very conceivable we could end up in 2nd if they get rolling.

Understood, there is nothing that could get me to root for the Pats**** in any way. But still—if you're thinking about the division title, at this point the main thing is that we can control that by beating them twice. If you're thinking about the division title and conference seeding, you want Cleveland to lose since we can't beat them to get a tiebreaker later on.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.