The NFL wanted parity right? Well here it is in all its glory.

Sammy Watkins' Rib

Boy was I pissed after this loss. Then I noticed how f’ed up this week was and how screwy the season has been in general.

This week alone two of the darlings of the NFC are absolutely humiliated at home. The Chiefs offense still sucks. The Bills offense tells the Chiefs offense, not so fast, hold my beer. 

And we’ve already seen the Chargers get dismantled by the Ravens, Ravens dismantled by the Bengals and the Bengals lose to the Jets and get dismantled by the Browns the following week who put up 41 points on the road  a week after only mustering 10 at home. 

The Titans defense put the clamps down on the Rams this week but couldn’t figure out how to stop the worst offense in the league when they played the Zach Wilson led Jets.

Welcome to parity. 

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib
  • Like (+1) 1

• Sammy Watkins' Rib changed the title to The NFL wanted parity right? Well here it is in all its glory.

Exactly. Everyone is saying that the Bills have not shot at the Superbowl? Who does? Every single contender, AFC and NFC, has had at least one embarrassing loss this season, including the defending Superbowl champs.

Bills fans just need to look at the rest of the league. This season is crazy unpredictable.

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:

I’m still mad and I’m officially concerned about the Jets game

We should be concerned about every team we face. They've all shown this season that they can turn it on for a game and beat teams that are better than them. Of course, they've also all gotten the snot beat out of them in games.

It's a weird season and there's no reason to believe that it will get less weird. In fact, each passing week seems to be less predictable.

I was thinking about this too.  It's a much different era now than in the 90s and even into the 2000s for a bit where each conference had the truly dominant teams.  It really has become a week to week league.  Some of it is parity and some of it is horribly inconsistent officiating(I am not blaming officiating as the reason the Bills lost yesterday).  

5 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Boy was I pissed after this loss. Then I noticed how f’ed up this week was and how screwy the season has been in general.

Welcome to parity. 

Welcome to the gambling-partnered NFL, where if you cover too much, they'll come to get you.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.