Our main problem may be unfixable this year

oldmanfan

If my memory is correct, Singletary lead the league in yards per carry his rookie year.  In my mind, you don’t just lose this kind of ability.  I agree our line is grossly inadequate.  But I don’t like our running scheme - zone blocking.  I feel like it doesn’t fit our personnel. Any thoughts? 

7 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Right, but how much of that 20 yards was the fault of the running backs versus the O-Line?  I am willing to bet it’s mostly the line which is why I don’t think Breida will make much of a difference 

The oline is not the only problem in our run game, RBs are an issue as well.  Both units ain’t getting the job done, both units gotta get fixed.  We have made changes on the line but still get the same ***** production out of our RBs. Even with changes the oline is still a problem. But we continue to trot the same two ***** backs on the field every *****inh week

Edited by BananaB

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

We just need to hope brown coming back to RT and shifting Williams to RG will be enough.  

had a feeling this was going to happen.  OL, RBs and run game puts our passing game in jeopardy.

...not to mention Josh's life.  We wondered so long why Josh had to resort to hero ball. Today answered that question.  And Daboll has no clue how to fix it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The main problem is the Bills seem to have a lax attitude this year and seem to not be as well prepared, focused and in take care of business mode as they were last year.

Forget the OLine. There is ZERO excuse to ever lose to the Jags. They simply thought they could show up and win.

This is largely the same OL that gave Josh plenty of time last year to have a breakout season, and get paid a record setting contract. The only thing that's changed is Williams got paid and now he seems to have checked out.  

At this point we just kinda have to hope something clicks for this offense as a whole. Seems absolutely crazy to say about what was the #1 scoring offense going into today's debacle, but the whole thing is misfiring on all cylinders right now, not just the O Line.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.