NFL Teams have figured us out!

SC BIlls Fan

Play two deep zone. Rush 4. Blitz occasionally. We have no running game. 3rd and 7 at the end and a rusher has free run to Allen. Embarrassing.

Josh's two pics should never have been thrown. He needs to take the sack or throw it away. Play calling was horrible!  Defense played  great. How about screens, swing passes out of the backfield, jet sweeps etc. The play calling is so vanilla a high school coach can figure out our offense. I'm so sick after watching this game. Here come the Patriots..............

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1

I agree with your take.  I don't know what happened to the creative play calling we used to have.  We're trying to force feed the run and the o line isn't good enough.  As far as the Patriots...they may well win the division.  They're solid o line play is making a difference in their offensive execution.  I just want to see some changes this week by the offensive coaching staff...o line and play calling.  

Quite frankly, the best teams in the league are in the NFC...paricularly the Rams.  I'll be watching them closely tonight.

38 minutes ago, SC BIlls Fan said:

Play two deep zone. Rush 4. Blitz occasionally. We have no running game. 3rd and 7 at the end and a rusher has free run to Allen. Embarrassing.

Josh's two pics should never have been thrown. He needs to take the sack or throw it away. Play calling was horrible!  Defense played  great. How about screens, swing passes out of the backfield, jet sweeps etc. The play calling is so vanilla a high school coach can figure out our offense. I'm so sick after watching this game. Here come the Patriots..............

This all hinges on being able to get there with 4 which is much easier when we’re missing two starting olinemen

38 minutes ago, SC BIlls Fan said:

I'm sure this has been said already but he needs to learn to get rid of the ball faster.  I've noticed during this 3 game swoon that if he doesn't throw it in 2 seconds it's either a broken play or a sack.  

34 minutes ago, zow2 said:

My biggest beef is the same ol thing from last year. no running game other than Josh. Zero chance they win in the playoffs with no rushing game to speak of.

An this regime never addressed the running game all year

shameful.......just shameful

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.