Voter fraud!

22 hours ago, 49er Fan said:

None of this matters, does it?

Trump and team have already created the blueprint for a Biden win in 2024 and every election going forward. All Biden has to do if he loses is everything that Trump did, and get Kamala Harris to change enough winning state electors for Trump to Biden to get him to 270 during the certification.  Done.  Perfect.  Since Republicans say that none of that is a crime, who are they to complain?

Stacy Abrams is gonna need to write that down. 

• Like (+1) 2

BREAKING: Arizona Attorney General sends a letter to all counties threatening them with prosecution if they count their ballots by hand

Yes you read that correctly. This is what happens when thieves gain control. They make sure they stay in forever.

"It has come to my attention that a group of current and former legislators has contacted several county boards of supervisors and asked them to count ballots manually instead of by automatic tabulating equipment in future elections. I write to advise you that Arizona statutes do not give counties this authority."

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

BREAKING: Arizona Attorney General sends a letter to all counties threatening them with prosecution if they count their ballots by hand

Yes you read that correctly. This is what happens when thieves gain control. They make sure they stay in forever.

"It has come to my attention that a group of current and former legislators has contacted several county boards of supervisors and asked them to count ballots manually instead of by automatic tabulating equipment in future elections. I write to advise you that Arizona statutes do not give counties this authority."

I read the part of the AG memo screenshotted above. It appears that she's saying that the Arizona statute does not allow for hand counting except in certain limited circumstances. So ... it basically says "follow the law as written." But some people apparently don't like following the law as written.

Me? I'm waiting for the release of that 100 page CONCLUSIVE and DAMNING REPORT that will cause all charges against Trump to be IMMEDIATELY DROPPED.

That's still coming, right? 

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I read the part of the AG memo screenshotted above. It appears that she's saying that the Arizona statute does not allow for hand counting except in certain limited circumstances. So ... it basically says "follow the law as written." But some people apparently don't like following the law as written.

Me? I'm waiting for the release of that 100 page CONCLUSIVE and DAMNING REPORT that will cause all charges against Trump to be IMMEDIATELY DROPPED.

That's still coming, right? 

They're likely with Schiff's proof of Russian collusion...

• 2 weeks later...

Naw, that couldn't happen, could it ?

Mississippi Democrat county supervisor David Archie says he has video evidence of voting machines being tampered with to ensure his primary opponent won.

This could never happen in America!

Archie allegedly has video footage of Democratic Executive Committee Chair Jacqueline going into boxes, bringing thumb drives and bringing ballots to voting machines.

Archie lost the election by just 1900 votes.

“We have videotape of Jacquie Amos going into boxes, bringing in thumb drives, bringing in ballots to be inserted into machines. We have pictures of Jacquie Amos participating in what we think is fraud, as well as corruption.”

Archie is calling for Amos to step down and says he has sent letters to the state and national Democratic Parties.

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Naw, that couldn't happen, could it ?

Mississippi Democrat county supervisor David Archie says he has video evidence of voting machines being tampered with to ensure his primary opponent won.

Archie allegedly has video footage of Democratic Executive Committee Chair Jacqueline going into boxes, bringing thumb drives and bringing ballots to voting machines.

“We have videotape of Jacquie Amos going into boxes, bringing in thumb drives, bringing in ballots to be inserted into machines. We have pictures of Jacquie Amos participating in what we think is fraud, as well as corruption.”

Archie is calling for Amos to step down and says he has sent letters to the state and national Democratic Parties.

Video of democrats potentially engaging in actual election fraud?

Ha!

Everyone knows that you need to be a non Democrat just asking about election irregularities while using the legal system to challenge those irregularities in order to get into hot water and charged with crimes.

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Naturally, I am assuming that Mr. Archie will be arrested for making a statement claiming election fraud.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

More on the above:

Democrat-on-Democrat election cheating in Mississippi? -report

by Monica Showalter

Based on the wretched 2020 election experience, Democrats are viewed by many Republicans as election cheats. There's the suitcases, the boarded up windows, the mysterious shutdowns, the water pipe breaks, the trucks going from state to state, the ballot-harvesting, the phony registrations... Yet trying to stop them seems like an exercise in futility.

Something new's come up though, that might point to a way out.  Mississippi's Hinds County Supervisor David Archie accused his Democrat opponent of cheating during the recent primary election for County Supervisor.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/09/democratondemocrat_election_cheating_in_mississippi_report.html