Anyone having issues w ticketmaster/ticket exchange??

4_kidd_4

Sorry to post on this side but I figured more ppl would see. Obviously, move at will mods.

So my listing for the Miami game is gone. Went in to drop the price and there’s no tickets for this game in my account. Not listed for sale, not even listed as active tickets. I have a confirmation email for the listing from earlier this week.

Calling customer service is just a recording telling you to email customer service. Which I had already done. Soooo…..

Anyone else ever encounter anything like this??

8 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Sorry to post on this side but I figured more ppl would see. Obviously, move at will mods.

So my listing for the Miami game is gone. Went in to drop the price and there’s no tickets for this game in my account. Not listed for sale, not even listed as active tickets. I have a confirmation email for the listing from earlier this week.

Calling customer service is just a recording telling you to email customer service. Which I had already done. Soooo…..

Anyone else ever encounter anything like this??

TicketExchange currently doesn't provide any phone or chat service. The only way to reach them is by email but it takes about a week for them to answer. If you are a season ticket holder, your account representative can help. My issue is still not solved (Check lost in the mail) but I know that they are working on it. The problem for you is that you cannot wait. The game is in 2 days...Try to get a hold of your account representative immediately.

32 minutes ago, Steel City Mafia said:

Quick question, sold my dolphins tickets. First time selling on Ticketmaster. The payment comes after the game? That correct?

Correct. They now issue your payment 4-5 days AFTER the game. They used to pay 4-5 days after the sale but not anymore since Covid. 

56 minutes ago, Curt said:

TicketExchange currently doesn't provide any phone or chat service. The only way to reach them is by email but it takes about a week for them to answer. If you are a season ticket holder, your account representative can help. My issue is still not solved (Check lost in the mail) but I know that they are working on it. The problem for you is that you cannot wait. The game is in 2 days...Try to get a hold of your account representative immediately.

Thanks appreciate the reply but unfortunately these are single-game tickets.

45 minutes ago, Curt said:

Correct. They now issue your payment 4-5 days AFTER the game. They used to pay 4-5 days after the sale but not anymore since Covid. 

For NBA it is now 3 weeks after game occurred. I have sold games into January and despite the team site saying 7 days after sale, the ticketmaster policy supercedes it.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

For NBA it is now 3 weeks after game occurred. I have sold games into January and despite the team site saying 7 days after sale, the ticketmaster policy supercedes it.

dang that’s pretty terrible.

Funny story: I sold a concert ticket on Stubhub back in February 2020.  Show was supposed to take place in June of that year… it got postponed 14 months to this past August.  

Their policy is the seller gets paid 2-3 business days after the event. Talk about delayed gratification… lol.  

14 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

dang that’s pretty terrible.

Funny story: I sold a concert ticket on Stubhub back in February 2020.  Show was supposed to take place in June of that year… it got postponed 14 months to this past August.  

Their policy is the seller gets paid 2-3 business days after the event. Talk about delayed gratification… lol.  

I hate that they changed that. BS move, sellers get screwed.

1 minute ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

I hate that they changed that. BS move, sellers get screwed.

Three weeks is pretty excessive.

The ticket I sold was a physical ticket, though… I can definitely see why the middleman holds the $ in that case.

But, with electronic tickets, when you go to sell yours don’t they automatically invalidate whatever unique code was tied to your ticket and issue a new one to the buyer?  Seems a lot harder to scam someone with e-tickets.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.