Rex Ryan blasts the Jets coaching staff

Greg S

On 10/25/2021 at 3:35 PM, wppete said:

After watching that game yesterday yes the Jets have a coaching problem for sure. It’s a good thing for us to see the Jets with another garbage coaching staff. I don’t feel bad for them. 

Ok... I'm going to set my feelings straight on the matter. I feel for the fans only because what we had to endure as fans for 20 effing years.....  I don't feel bad for the team, the brass or the staff..  Haters may hate this comment but i remember how i felt 5 short years ago.. Just Sayin. I wear my emotions on my sleeve and they are still went from going through 20 years of hell. I do not want to become that fan from NE Patzies and act like that person just because

-

-

-

-

Were the Beast From the East  GO BILLS! wooooo!

LOL woops did just become that fan? oh well LOL

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Now that Rex is no longer being paid by the Pegulas, he will likely look to get back into the league.

IF he were willing to accept a DC spot and put in the work he would be quite successful, IMO. 

If he wants to roll in at 9 and leave at 3 it won't go well. 

Rex and Rob have shown they don't have the er...stomach for the job anymore. Too much work. Doing TV is so much easier and there's no pressure to win. Just make noise.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Rex and Rob have shown they don't have the er...stomach for the job anymore. Too much work. Doing TV is so much easier and there's no pressure to win. Just make noise.

Yeah obviously don't know if either tries to get back coaching in future or not, but if so imo Rex would have a better shot at getting hired than Rob. In any case though yeah, I doubt either gets back in it any time soon. 

Depending on what situations with whatever teams and whatnot, imo I don't see many (if any at all) that would even consider hiring either of them at this point anyways....

12 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Now that Rex is no longer being paid by the Pegulas, he will likely look to get back into the league.

IF he were willing to accept a DC spot and put in the work he would be quite successful, IMO. 

If he wants to roll in at 9 and leave at 3 it won't go well. 

Lets just throw all that is Rex out the window and just look at it logically. Rex never adjusted the modern game. Buddy coached at a time when what you could do to a receiver would now likely land you in jail and stopping the run game was priority one. It's not like Rex mirrored the 46, but he learned from his father and pursued edge setting DL's that could defend the run. Large MLB's that could defend the run. Excessive zone blitzes. I actually think Rex is a a much smarter coach than most around here give him credit for. That said, all of it means nothing if he can adapt to todays NFL.   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.