A few thoughts going into the KC Game

Virgil

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Media morons, and Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill think they are the best at their positions.

Josh, Dawson, and Diggs- go show the world that you are better!

Let's go Buffalo!

Mahomes and Kelce are the best at their positions.  Hill has a special skill set that fits Mahomes perfectly.  I think probably Davante Adams is the NFL's best WR with Diggs second.  All that said I think we have the far better 53 man roster now and that it will carry the day.

In 2017-2018, the Bills drafted Tre White Dion Dawkins Matt Milano Josh Allen Tremaine Edmunds Taron Johnson Siran Neal. 

Kudos Beane

Thats a stellar draft haul, setting us up for success today and tomorrow

Beane has done amazing job transforming this team from 40 JAGS to 53 Ballers

Beating KC in arrowhead would be spectacular!

It's going down!

Mount up Mafia!

Let's go Buffalo!

8 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Plenty of time to be depressed if things don't go our way, might as well get pumped this is the most exciting game for a while.

It's a 24 hour rule. If things don't go our way we are on to the Titans. If they do go our way, the 24 hour rule is on pause and we gloat about it all week while ignoring the Titans game coming up😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Pete said:

In 2017-2018, the Bills drafted Tre White Dion Dawkins Matt Milano Josh Allen Tremaine Edmunds Taron Johnson Siran Neal. 

Kudos Beane

Thats a stellar draft haul, setting us up for success today and tomorrow

Beane has done amazing job transforming this team from 40 JAGS to 53 Ballers

Beating KC in arrowhead would be spectacular!

It's going down!

Mount up Mafia!

Let's go Buffalo!

The 2017 draft wasn't Beane. It was McDermott.

11 hours ago, Virgil said:

6 - THEM - There's only two names you think about when facing the Chiefs offense, and that's Kelce and Hill.  Hill is having a great season, but has shown he can be shut down when the defense focuses on him.  Kelce is another story and we still don't know the status of Milano and Poyer.  In our last game, we made sure they didn't beat us deep, so they dink and dunked their way down field, while also breaking off long yards after the catch.  If you watched the Chiefs/Ravens game, they did the same thing for them.  To me, the coverage isn't as relevant as the pressure we get on Mahomes.  If we press them, but Mahomes has time to throw, they will eventually get open and tear us apart.  There is no perfect answer, but let's make sure they feel every single hit after the catch.

10 - Confidence - The Chiefs are the only team left in the league that I don't believe we can beat and I wonder if the players/coaches feel the same way.  That all goes away with a win.  Beating them doesn't guarantee us a path to the Super Bowl, but we would have a 2.5 game lead, as well as the confidence in knowing we can beat them.  Of all things, that is the most important thing to me.  After the Chiefs, there isn't a single team we can't beat on any given Sunday

Agree. Got to be physical and most importantly know you are going to win.

BILLIEVE.

On 10/9/2021 at 10:02 PM, Rubes said:

I just want them to win so badly. I want them to pummel KC’s spirits into the ground. Is that asking too much?

Narrator: IT WAS NOT

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.