Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - says the guy who comes to a message board for a team he no longer follows. Get out of here.

That's all you got? 

What does this sub-forum have to do with the team I know longer follow?

***** dude.  I didn't think it was possible but you've gotten even lamer.  

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

That's all you got? 

What does this sub-forum have to do with the team I know longer follow?

***** dude.  I didn't think it was possible but you've gotten even lamer.  

Thank you for validating the premise of the thread.

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

My post validates that a) I’m part of some cult and b) I’m mentally disturbed?

How’s that?  

just let the guy bump his own thread in peace. its all he's got. most the country who is not drowning in blue is coming around to the democrats insanity, finally. there will always be those who just can't say...."lets go brandon" because that means "i was wrong". they will continue to thrash around awhile as long as someone pays them attention.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2021 at 8:39 AM, BillStime said:

Utterly ridiculous.  What other nonsense is she going to tell us next?  That a man is a woman simply by thinking he is a woman despite biological traits proving that belief false.  Or all White people are inherently racist except of course those who repent and become woke.  Or Russians are living next door to you plotting to influence the next election.  Or unarmed protesters planned to take control of the Federal government.  Or self-defense is a crime along with "crossing state lines".  Or an incident where all people were White was incited by racism.  Or some other absurdities.  I mean come on, who believes this stuff?       

• Like (+1) 2