Around the League Week 4

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Cards smacking the Rams. Rams smacked the Bucs. The NFC is wide open. 

Ben is done

He's been done. It happened with Rivers in the playoffs a few years ago, his arm just wasn't there. It doesn't really come back.

4 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m a glass half full guy so for me it was a smack in the head to wake up and start dominating you’re opponents.  Three games later. Check!

Yep. I take it as a positive. They needed it apparently and it worked.

The Bills are fully awake at this time!

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

He's been done. It happened with Rivers in the playoffs a few years ago, his arm just wasn't there. It doesn't really come back.

Not gonna lie. I wanted Ben when he came out. I was 100% that Nix was going to take him...until the Steelers did 

I can only imagine how that could have changed the Steelers and the Bills trajectories. 

7 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Yep. I take it as a positive. They needed it apparently and it worked.

The Bills are fully awake at this time!

Not gonna lie. I wanted Ben when he came out. I was 100% that Nix was going to take him...until the Steelers did 

I can only imagine how that could have changed the Steelers and the Bills trajectories. 

No big deal Baad, but Big Ben was drafted in 2004.  Tom Donahue was our GM.  They had the higher pick as you mentioned.  That was a bit before Boss Hogg’s reign.

4 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Kicker hurt in pre game punter would have had to kick it 

But they still needed to onside regardless.  If that 2 pointer didn’t work they would’ve been down 9, whereas the extra point would’ve kept them within one score at 8.  Doesn’t matter, they made the 2 pointer, and the onside didn’t work.

Just now, HurlyBurly51 said:

But they still needed to onside regardless.  If that 2 pointer didn’t work they would’ve been down 9, whereas the extra point would’ve kept them within one score at 8.  Doesn’t matter, they made the 2 pointer, and the onside didn’t work.

Right. Your math checks out but I don't think they trusted the kick. It's a 31 yarder with their punter. 

Just now, ROCBillsBeliever said:

How/Why did we lose to Puttsburp? They are, at best, a ten year old can of RC Cola that your weird uncle pissed on and left out in the sun for a month and change... 

I'd really hate to hear what they are at worst

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1