Let's Play the Prediction Game

Tolstoy

Here's the deal: Pick the one player who you think will be this season's Terrence McGee, i.e., the player who emerges from relative obscurity to become a major contributor or star on the team. It could be anyone, so long as they are not already expected to become major contributors. This rules out J.P. Losman, and established players like Moulds, Evans, McGahee, McGee, Fletcher, Spikes, Vincent, Clements, Adams, Williams.

I will print out the results, pin them up near my computer, and at the end of the season, announce the winners as gods of prognostication on this site. Bragging rights forever. The difference between this game and others is that I WILL FOLLOW THROUGH!

BTW, if there is any possible disagreement, I will post the candidates to let all of you be the judge.

Here goes my pick: TE Kevin Everett

Here's the deal:  Pick the one player who you think will be this season's Terrence McGee, i.e., the player who emerges from relative obscurity to become a major contributor or star on the team.  It could be anyone, so long as they are not already expected to become major contributors.  This rules out J.P. Losman, and established players like Moulds, Evans, McGahee, McGee, Fletcher, Spikes, Vincent, Clements, Adams, Williams.

I will print out the results, pin them up near my computer, and at the end of the season, announce the winners as gods of prognostication on this site.  Bragging rights forever.  The difference between this game and others is that I WILL FOLLOW THROUGH! 

BTW, if there is any possible disagreement, I will post the candidates to let all of you be the judge.

Here goes my pick: TE Kevin Everett

322181[/snapback]

Defensive end George Gause of South Carolina