Little help: is the game on CBS in Cleveland tomorrow?

BRH

My son is a freshman at Oberlin and is already trying to figure out where he will watch our games.  Tomorrow the Browns play the Chiefs at 4:25 so I *think* Bills-Steelers will be on in Cleveland at 1.  Can anyone from NE Ohio confirm?  Also:  any good Bills Backers places west of Cleveland (Elyria area)?

Thanks...

You have a great double-header for yourself there in Cleveland.

Good luck vs. the giant, the KC chefs.....

I pay a small fortune for the NFL package and already have the Bills and Browns games set to record (along with cards - titans which  I think it is a great game between two underrated teams. It's already a big game for the cards as they have to get wins everywhere with their schedule by being in the NFC West.)

Anyway,

Go Bills!

4 hours ago, BRH said:

My son is a freshman at Oberlin and is already trying to figure out where he will watch our games.  Tomorrow the Browns play the Chiefs at 4:25 so I *think* Bills-Steelers will be on in Cleveland at 1.  Can anyone from NE Ohio confirm?  Also:  any good Bills Backers places west of Cleveland (Elyria area)?

Thanks...

see Scott’s link 

or look here

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=1

4 hours ago, BRH said:

Thanks...

Around the Corner in Lakewood seems to be backers bar for Cleveland.  I graduated OC in 02 and we had a Dtv dish in 5 gallon bucket that we took out to the driveways for Sunday’s Game… Haha good times!  

Make sure you help yourself to a Feve Burger!  Even after all these years and time spent driving around the country it’s one of the best!

Cle bills backer Twitter