Throw Back Uniforms to be worn this year

last night at Booster club meeting. They could be used for 2 games with the opener and San Diego mentioned. NFL rules state the Bills do not need permission because unis only being worn for 2 games, 3 games permission needed.

The uni's have a little more tweaking to go before they will be shown to the public.

Buddy told you Jan 14 2005, so next time you see Buddy give him a bone.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last night at Booster club meeting. They could be used for 2 games with the opener and San Diego mentioned. NFL rules state the Bills do not need permission because unis only being worn for 2 games, 3 games permission needed.

The uni's have a little more tweaking to go before they will be shown to the public.

Buddy told you Jan 14 2005, so next time you see Buddy give him a bone.

321880[/snapback]

throwback or alternate? it wouldn't make sense that throwback unis would need to be "tweaked."

They better be wearing the white helmet with the standing Buffalo. The reverse red with white helmet they wore in 1994 was ridiculous. They should be exact replicas of the 1965 uniforms as it is the 4oth anniversary of the 1965 AFL Championship. Talk about merchandise sales.

They better be wearing the white helmet with the standing Buffalo. The reverse red with white helmet they wore in 1994 was ridiculous. They should be exact replicas of the 1965 uniforms as it is the 4oth anniversary of the 1965 AFL Championship. Talk about merchandise sales.

321915[/snapback]

Great idea, I'd buy one, that's for sure.

throwback or alternate?  it wouldn't make sense that throwback unis would need to be "tweaked."

321883[/snapback]

TD said they were throwbacks, patterned after the 1965 uniforms (AFL Champions). Plans were to unveil them in June.

No mention of helmets.

What else was talked about at the meeting ? TD, Mularkey say anything interesting ?

Or were you too busy talking to Don Julio ?

321884[/snapback]

Lori took notes, so I am counting on her for some intelligent input. :w00t:

I was busy interviewing Sam Adams and did not get home until well after midnight. :w00t:

Where were you? Don't give me that lame "work" excuse!

Wallers in attendance:

Lori

Lancaster Steve

R.Rich

Hammer

Me :P

Management/Coaches:

Tom Donahoe

Mike Mularkey

Tom Clements

Bobby April (who got a plaque from the Quarterbacks Club)

Denny Lynch

Commentators:

John Murphy

Van Miller (who is sadly really starting to show his age)

TD said they were throwbacks, patterned after the 1965 uniforms (AFL Champions).  Plans were to unveil them in June.

No mention of helmets.

321938[/snapback]

very cool. they'll get an order from me. either a losman, an evans, or a mcgahee. haven't decided which one yet.

What else was talked about at the meeting ? TD, Mularkey say anything interesting ?

321884[/snapback]

What does it matter? They probably lied about it and covered their tracks. Better check with the Cardinals booster club for the real story.

321915[/snapback]

I agree. Either do it right or don't do it at all. A 1965 uniform must also have the white helmet and standing Buffalo. If they use the Red helmet in that scheme than it will be a complete disaster.

For tips on how to correctly use a "throwback" uniform...look no further than San Diego and Denver. Those teams changed not only the uni's but also the helmet color back to the originals.

What does it matter?  They probably lied about it and covered their tracks.  Better check with the Cardinals booster club for the real story.

321975[/snapback]

No one mentioned the TH word during questions & answers.

TD did say that draft day was like the Super Bowl for the scouts. After the last round Sunday, the Bills signed 16 undrafted FAs in three hours.

321884[/snapback]

It was tough to understand TD as he was speaking in tongues again...

Lori took notes, so I am counting on her for some intelligent input.  :w00t: 

I was busy interviewing Sam Adams and did not get home until well after midnight. :w00t:

321948[/snapback]

Were you "interviewing" the White Ale or the standard lager?

:P

No one mentioned the TH word during questions & answers.

TD did say that draft day was like the Super Bowl for the scouts. After the last round Sunday, the Bills signed 16 undrafted FAs in three hours.

322078[/snapback]

Did you ask :

1. Why he can't draft HOF's on day 2 of the draft ?

2. Why he didn't get a 1st Rounder for Henry ?

3. Why his entire draft sucked for the 4th straight year.

3. Why He, himself, has failed to make the playoffs ? Then chant " 26-38 " in place of intelligent discourse while he gave you an answer ?

Um, no. :P

Did you ask :

1.  Why he can't draft HOF's on day 2 of the draft ?

2.  Why he didn't get a 1st Rounder for Henry ?

3. Why his entire draft sucked for the 4th straight year.

3.  Why He, himself, has failed to make the playoffs ?  Then chant " 26-38 " in place of intelligent discourse while he gave you an answer ?

322098[/snapback]