Throw Back Uniforms to be worn this year

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, the "tweaking" could have to do with what fabrics or stitching the new jerseys will feature. Uniforms have come a long way in the last 40 years. Teams have to make sure the uniforms are suitable for today's players and that they'll look good on television.

Guys, the "tweaking" could have to do with what fabrics or stitching the new jerseys will feature.  Uniforms have come a long way in the last 40 years.  Teams have to make sure the uniforms are suitable for today's players and that they'll look good on television.

322212[/snapback]

Not only the uniforms but the players and the pads under the uniforms....

Did you ask :

1.  Why he can't draft HOF's on day 2 of the draft ?

2.  Why he didn't get a 1st Rounder for Henry ?

3. Why his entire draft sucked for the 4th straight year.

3.  Why He, himself, has failed to make the playoffs ?  Then chant " 26-38 " in place of intelligent discourse while he gave you an answer ?

322098[/snapback]

LMFAO!

TD should've been told he was an ass clown too. :P

:w00t:

Not only the uniforms but the players and the pads under the uniforms....

322218[/snapback]

Exactly. Probably the most important change in the new Cardinals uniforms is the fabric - very Under Armor-ish.

Hopefully they get it right and the response is such that we go throwback permanently.

Throwback uniforms that need "a little more tweaking" make me nervous.  Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

321902[/snapback]

To me, tweaking means deciding not to go with the red helmet with white standing buffalo (as they horrendously wore in 1994), but go with the white helmet with the red standing buffalo (as they wore in the 60s). At least that's what I'd like to think :angry:

What else was talked about at the meeting ? TD, Mularkey say anything interesting ?

Or were you too busy talking to Don Julio ?

OK TD mentioned the reason why they removed the Fried Baloney from the menu at the Ralph, was because he got the impression that it gave men boobs as he saw a guy wearing a BRO while carrying 2 fried baloney sandwiches in the Club section. It turned his stomach.

Mularkey came over and stood by me before he spoke. I talked with Mike and got R.Rich a try out, but R.Rich declined. I also asked Mike would it not have been better for Mr Wilson to play catch with JP before he did the Tim Krumrie hand to hand combat drill? He agreed, as Mr Wilson dropped every ball throwed to him.

Bobby April spoke in great detail about what they do on special teams.

No mention about TH

Mulakey kidded Tom Clements about the QB position being a waste of a player on the field.

For once #89 did not win the $$$ raffles.

Tom D spoke of his great love for a Buffalo newspaper guy and radio station!

There was mention of a Fanfest, but no date mentioned.

And yes sadly time is catching up to Van Miller.