Zach Moss Mic'd up vs GB... nice intermission from waiting for the next set of cuts :)

I know I’m not alone here, I love their RBs. Motor looks like all the work he put in during the off season is paying off and Moss looks recovered from his injuries. Brieda looks like another option for some gadget stuff and that jet sweep they usually run to McKenzie. Daboll can really play the chess match with defenses by putting different stuff on tape each week with those guys. 

2 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

I know I’m not alone here, I love their RBs. Motor looks like all the work he put in during the off season is paying off and Moss looks recovered from his injuries. Brieda looks like another option for some gadget stuff and that jet sweep they usually run to McKenzie. Daboll can really play the chess match with defenses by putting different stuff on tape each week with those guys. 

I am still concerned about our run blocking as a number of the those runs up the gut went for minimal yardage.  However, all 3 guys snapped off some nice yardage on designed runs outside.

Breida's speed is a much welcome change of pace.  Hes a homerun threat and I hope he gets his touches this year.

Singletary had a few catches and more importantly no drops that I saw.  This was a weak point last year and something I hope Allen and the RBs can address.  Moss had a nice TD catch as well.

• Like (+1) 1