Active Bomb Threat In Capital

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Looks like early speculation on this board is that it is Trump supporters! Perhaps they think America doesn't exist anymore? 

You’re probably missing our extreme sarcasm.  

You seem pretty excited about this though.  

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Looks like early speculation on this board is that it is Trump supporters! Perhaps they think America doesn't exist anymore? 

My immediate reaction was isn't this convenient.  Something to take the focus off Afghanistan.  Right on queue.  A false flag event.  A deep state specialty.  And of course its a "Trump" supporter.  Now all the media and talk can move off the topic of how Biden screwed the pooch on the withdrawal while stranding thousands of Americans leaving them in immediate danger. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

My immediate reaction was isn't this convenient.  Something to take the focus off Afghanistan.  Right on queue.  A false flag event.  A deep state specialty.  And of course its a "Trump" supporter.  Now all the media and talk can move off the topic of how Biden screwed the pooch on the withdrawal while stranding thousands of Americans leaving them in immediate danger. 

Careful, B-Man doesn't like people speculating

• Haha (+1) 1

Careful, B-Man doesn't like people speculating

Hey maybe the driver left his drivers license and suicide note or some extremist manifesto statement on the front seat too?  And a 8x11 glossy picture of Trump with a heart circle in red ink around it too.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 2

Actually I only posted the facts. You are so stupid, lol. You really do not have a clue at all. And that is a fact 

Sure you did.................the sad thing is, you believe that you did.

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

After seeing those animals on Jan. 6, no. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just now, B-Man said:

Sure you did.................the sad thing is, you believe that you did.

Those were facts, idiot. You so dumb, he he 

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Hey maybe the driver left as suicide note or some extremist manifesto statement on the front seat too?  And a 8x11 glossy picture of Trump with a heart circle in red ink around it too.

Maybe the right winger who murdered all those Jews in Pittsburgh was just kidding, huh? 

Oh, let me guess, you don't even remember that right wing massacre? 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Those were facts, idiot. You so dumb, he he 

Maybe the right winger who murdered all those Jews in Pittsburgh was just kidding, huh? 

Oh, let me guess, you don't even remember that right wing massacre? 

Lordy, lordy.  We're still on the first page and you're already changing the topic..

• Haha (+1) 1