Josh Allen: Contract extended through 2028

eball

3 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

The reality is why should we care what the other QBs are doing other than in head to head competition? 

It is a particularly unattractive habit of this fan base. It is not enough for our guy to be really good we must tear down every other guy to make us feel better. 

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

It is a particularly unattractive habit of this fan base. It is not enough for our guy to be really good we must tear down every other guy to make us feel better. 

Yes it is a common trait of our fan base, and I think most fan bases. Sports fans act like morons most of the time. I'm sure many are, but some just lose all sense of perspective when dealing with their favorite teams or players. It's most clear to me when people just TRASH young opposing QBs chances of success or improvement.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Yes it is a common trait of our fan base, and I think most fan bases. Sports fans act like morons most of the time. I'm sure many are, but some just lose all sense of perspective when dealing with their favorite teams or players. It's most clear to me when people just TRASH young opposing QBs chances of success or improvement.

I mean I feel like comparing players is a pretty common football fan thing to do, as well as liking your teams player better than others, but maybe I'm just crazy.

That's all this really is.

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

It is a particularly unattractive habit of human beings. It is not enough for our guy to be really good we must tear down every other guy to make us feel better

I was hoping you wouldn't mind if I edited that for you ; - )

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I mean I feel like comparing players is a pretty common football fan thing to do, as well as liking your teams player better than others, but maybe I'm just crazy.

That's all this really is.

I do not believe that is what Gunner and I were referring to.