Preseason atmosphere

2 hours ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

Hey everyone! First, I hope your day is off to an amazing start!

Now, to the reason for the post; Can anyone give me an idea of the atmosphere at the stadium for preseason games? I guess I’m mostly interested in if the tailgating still happens and if all the pre-game shenanigans are still a fun time. I understand the stadium during the game may not be as rockin’ as the regular season.

My schedule is going to make it tough to make the trip up during the regular season, so considering attending during the preseason. Thank you in advance for any information. I appreciate it!

Day off?!?!

4 hours ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

I haven’t been to a preseason game in probably 10 plus years but bringing my soon to be 5 year old up for this one. Hoping it’s pretty “tame”

This year I'm not too sure how it'll be with fans returning and demand for regular season tickets going up. It's possible there will be some undesirables at the preseason games

Do watch out.  A relative from wrong side of tracks said there are a lot of new people there and easy for the thieves to pick pockets and such.

I used to take my family to family day game.  A friend had front row seats in corner on 2nd level and was great for kids because they could see game without someone constantly standing in front of them.

15 hours ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

Hey everyone! First, I hope your day is off to an amazing start!

Now, to the reason for the post; Can anyone give me an idea of the atmosphere at the stadium for preseason games? I guess I’m mostly interested in if the tailgating still happens and if all the pre-game shenanigans are still a fun time. I understand the stadium during the game may not be as rockin’ as the regular season.

My schedule is going to make it tough to make the trip up during the regular season, so considering attending during the preseason. Thank you in advance for any information. I appreciate it!

It could be more exciting and whatnot this preseason than those in the past with the expectations and extra excitement about the team. I don't know, but sure looked like a whole lot of ppl were at that practice.

• Like (+1) 1

Its deadsville usually no real game day atmosphere.

I always asked myself afterward on the drive home.... why did I bother? then thinking to myself I am a die hard fan and want to see the 3rd and 4th stringers.

My GF went once and she didn't like it....she said it was not like a real Bills game that means something.

I gave my tickets to the Buffalo Boys Club the in 17,18,19 seasons

6 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

It could be more exciting and whatnot this preseason than those in the past with the expectations and extra excitement about the team. I don't know, but sure looked like a whole lot of ppl were at that practice.

I think it was free ;)

Then again with only one PS game and coming off a great year when no fans were allowed until the playoffs you never know.

21 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

With only one game this year, against an attractive opponent, it should be a great atmosphere. Traditionally the 3rd game is the best one for seeing starters. But not sure how that plays out this year with only 3 games.

It will be the over-hyped reunion of Aaron Rogers vs. Jake Kumerow .... should be epic!

• Haha (+1) 1