7/30 media sessions: Leslie Frazier, Levi Wallace, Ed Oliver, Tre White, Cody Ford

• YoloinOhio changed the title to 7/30 media sessions: Leslie Frazier, Levi Wallace, Ed Oliver, Tre White, Cody Ford
8 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Why can't they figure out how to provide an audible volume level for the questions that are asked?!  I feel like there may be some sort of futuristic technology that could help with this issue.

I believe what you are looking for is called a microphone 🎤, yes, a microphone 🎙 , it’s the latest in amplified voice transmission from what I hear, sure hope the team can afford to purchase one of these new fangled devices, it would go a long way to righting this wrong…

19 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wallace’s comment was my favorite.  I hope they play with discipline, but an anger that can’t be satisfied until the end of the year.  When I was a wrestler and football player, I hated every opponent I ever faced and didn’t even know them.  Mine is just an amateur experience, but it fed my competitiveness.  Time to be civil amd friendly is off the field.

Keep up those comments Levi and as

much as I want to see Dane shine, I love how he just refuses to give up his position.  It’s impressive as he’s been written off for three years.  It’s impressive this guy was a walk on at Alabama, didn’t play his first two years and earned like Rudy a walk on scholarship his last two years. Talk about never giving up.

Finally got a chance to watch the Wallace interview.   What composure.  So articulate in his responses.  So comfortable in his abilities and what he needs to/wants to do to get to the next level.