It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

Link me to my forecast or admit this is a lie. 

When SoCal can’t provide the link above, be sure to note what he’s full of. 

Sundance come on now. You’ve been on your soapbox concerned with overwhelming our hospitals since the start of the pandemic. Now you’re going to make me prove it to you? Really? Is this message board a court of law? Sheeesh!

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Sundance come on now. You’ve been on your soapbox concerned with overwhelming our hospitals since the start of the pandemic. Now you’re going to make me prove it to you? Really? Is this message board a court of law? Sheeesh!

"Covid will be over when Trump is no longer president" - you

Edited by 716er

57 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you can’t link me me to where I predicted hospitals would be overwhelmed. 

You’re a liar for that post and this one. 

I said hospitals are the ONLY metric to drive any shutdown. Otherwise everything should be wide open no restrictions. DeSantis’s calls on shutdowns and schools opening were 100% right.  

Liar x 2. Want to lie again? 

38 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

So you can’t link me me to where I predicted hospitals would be overwhelmed. 

You’re a liar for that post and this one. 

I said hospitals are the ONLY metric to drive any shutdown. Otherwise everything should be wide open no restrictions. DeSantis’s calls on shutdowns and schools opening were 100% right.  

Liar x 2. Want to lie again? 

My sincere apologies 

I clearly have you confused with another Sundancer 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

My sincere apologies 

I clearly have you confused with another Sundancer 

You’re just too biased to listen. 

I agree with DeSantis’s policies on shutdowns completely as I’ve stated before:

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow....

I'm stunned. 

And you’re just an idiot. You hear what you want. DeSantis did right by his shutdown policies, not to be confused with his other failures. 

Edited by Sundancer

18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha dupes

CDC Director: ‘We May Need to Update our Definition of Fully Vaccinated’ as Booster Eligibility Increases

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/cdc-director-we-may-need-to-update-our-definition-of-fully-vaccinated-as-booster-eligibility-increases/

Didn't we all see this coming from a mile away?  If you don't comply and get your ninth booster shot then you can't go to the market or socialize in public settings.  Lucky for you though.  As most people you know have already died from heart failure or other complications after the 6th and 7th boosters.  

• Like (+1) 1

CDC director on mask requirements: Need to continue until we can get 'cases down'

"We're heading into winter where respiratory viruses generally do thrive," Walensky said.

"So right now, I would say our hard work is to continue to get those cases down, to continue to get people vaccinated not only our children, when and if they're ready, but as well the 63 million Americans who are not yet vaccinated at all. And to continue those prevention measures until we can really get those cases down," she continued.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/577973-cdc-director-on-masks-requirements-need-to-continue-those-measures-until-we

So...never...

Year 3!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Sundancer said:

You’re just too biased to listen. 

What am I “biased” about exactly? Do I think there’s been way too much hysteria surrounding Covid? Yes, I do. Do I think people have sensationalized this for profit, fame, and power. Again, yes I do. I refuse to live my life in a state of government/media imposed panic. Everything, including Covid, isn’t the end of the world. Get the vaccine if you feel you’re at risk, and leave people alone that don’t. RELAX!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

18 hours ago, 716er said:

You clearly underestimated a virus.

If you look at any questions to Democrats about the risk of Covid to those under 50 they generally think the risk is 25 to 50 times more dangerous than it is in reality. It is why my wife's 25 year old cousin who was vaccinated would not see us this summer because we were not vaccinated. I, and my ilk, do not underestimate it but we are not literally paranoid of it 

15 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha dupes

CDC Director: ‘We May Need to Update our Definition of Fully Vaccinated’ as Booster Eligibility Increases

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/cdc-director-we-may-need-to-update-our-definition-of-fully-vaccinated-as-booster-eligibility-increases/

And all the sheep replied in unison- “Yes, Master.” 🤣🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/23/2021 at 9:11 AM, SoCal Deek said:

What am I “biased” about exactly? Do I think there’s been way too much hysteria surrounding Covid? Yes, I do. Do I think people have sensationalized this for profit, fame, and power. Again, yes I do. I refuse to live my life in a state of government/media imposed panic. Everything, including Covid, isn’t the end of the world. Get the vaccine if you feel you’re at risk, and leave people alone that don’t. RELAX!!!

All that but still a liar without enough honor to admit it or to issue a real apology. Classy.