Babbitt is a Terrorist

20 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No problem here, those people should not have done what they did that day. Now you go! 

This is how the tiny minded operate. The fact that we are unhappy the police killed her to them means we supported the riot and and get stupid nicknames like Insurrection Jim.  They make some mind boggling leaps. 

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

This is how the tiny minded operate. The fact that we are unhappy the police killed her to them means we supported the riot and and get stupid nicknames like Insurrection Jim.  They make some mind boggling leaps. 

Insurrection Jim is a good one.  Maybe you can lead your comrades in the revolution with a spatula.   

The next step toward reconciliation is admitting that Donald Trump encouraged the insurrection, and that the insurrection threatened our democracy. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Insurrection Jim is a good one.  Maybe you can lead your comrades in the revolution with a spatula.   

The next step toward reconciliation is admitting that Donald Trump encouraged the insurrection, and that the insurrection threatened our democracy. 

Threatened our Democracy.  Bwahahahahahahhaha!!

We're done here. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

All said while ignoring the current administration violations of the Constitution through ignoring Supreme Court decisions and lawless immigration policy while simultaneously spreading the virus across the country.  Get you're head out of Trump's ass and take a good look around! 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So if I tell you to go to the bar for a drink and you get drunk and kill someone I'm liable?  

This is the number one reason I'm a conservative.  Stop being dumbasses and take responsibility for your own actions.  

EDIT:  And BTW Trump didn't even tell them to go to the bar.  He told them to go to the street the bar was on.  

Edited by Chef Jim

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So if I tell you to go to the bar for a drink and you get drunk and kill someone I'm liable?  

This is the number one reason I'm a conservative.  Stop being dumbasses and take responsibility for your own actions.  

EDIT:  And BTW Trump didn't even tell them to go to the bar.  He told them to go to the street the bar was on.  

Doesn't matter - Ashli was not an innocent bystander.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes but those were GOOD riots. You need to know how to read a riot. 

True.  Killing and injuring and looting and destroying stuff in the name of justice is always a good look...

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Neither was Trump, and that’s the problem I have with Insurrection Jim & Co.

Dems pols weren't innocent bystanders last year during the months-long insurrections which did exponentially more damage to the country than several hours of self-limited rioting could ever do.  That's the problem we have with you and Co.