DeSantis For President in 2024?

Haha what a **** this guy is, after all the things he said about Trump. Fell right back in line as most of us knew he would. 

On 1/17/2024 at 10:08 AM, Big Blitz said:

Because they see fake polls like this and think Trump is really going to win this time

https://www.ajc.com/politics/ajc-poll-trump-leads-biden-in-pivotal-georgia/3MVR7TBMC5EDNEULPE5FA6GZXE/

They’re convinced of this - they’ve been seeing these polls since last year’s indictments/Democrat election interference to make Trump a martyr.  

It has absolutely nothing to do with DeSantis - who by the way showed well above the fake Iowa polls.  

It will be the same in NH.  

I mean I'm not a Conservative or Republican and I think Trump is probably going to win. I don't think that's the delusional part of this. 

DeSantis's campaign was a failure though. He's very obviously now trying to get back in good with Trump to get his endorsement for '28 but I think that's going to go to Vivek. 

The Never Back Down stuff was all nonsense. As someone else said, dude is kissing the ring. 

1 hour ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Haha what a **** this guy is, after all the things he said about Trump. Fell right back in line as most of us knew he would. 

I mean I'm not a Conservative or Republican and I think Trump is probably going to win. I don't think that's the delusional part of this. 

DeSantis's campaign was a failure though. He's very obviously now trying to get back in good with Trump to get his endorsement for '28 but I think that's going to go to Vivek. 

The Never Back Down stuff was all nonsense. As someone else said, dude is kissing the ring. 

Did he, say, call him a racist? 

Judge dismisses Disney’s lawsuit against Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and his allies

A US judge has dismissed Disney’s lawsuit against Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and his political allies, including the board he appointed to oversee Disney’s property in Florida.

The judge’s ruling is a win for the governor’s escalating legal battle with the entertainment giant.

The lawsuit, which was filed by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts in April, accused DeSantis of weaponizing his political power to punish the company for exercising its right to free speech.

However, on Wednesday, a federal judge in Florida ruled that Disney lacked standing to sue DeSantis and that the company’s claims against the governor’s oversight board fail on merit.

The judge determined that Disney had not “alleged any specific actions the new board took (or will take) because of the Governor’s alleged control.”

In a statement to CNN, a Disney spokesperson said the company was not deterred by the ruling and planned to “press forward” with its case.

“This is an important case with serious implications for the rule of law, and it will not end here,” the spokesperson said. “If left unchallenged, this would set a dangerous precedent and give license to states to weaponize their official powers to punish the expression of political viewpoints they disagree with. We are determined to press forward with our case.”

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/31/business/judge-dismisses-disneys-lawsuit-against-desantis/index.html

• 4 weeks later...

When the Trump cult wakes up in …. February of 2025 ….. seething that it was somehow someone’s fault but definitely not Trump - we’ll be waiting and will welcome them with open arms.  Unlike them and their petty jealousy over the guy that gets ***t done:

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/21/2024 at 7:37 PM, Doc said:

This.  All the machinations by the Dems backfired.  So while some may choose to laugh at Ron (and then Nikki), they won't be laughing so hard when Trump becomes 47.

35%

• 2 weeks later...

State Lawmakers Unanimously Pass Anti-Squatting
Bill to Permanently Close Infuriating Loophole

by Warner Todd Huston

Lawmakers in Florida are finally addressing the problem of squatting, one of the most egregious property rights violations going on in America today. This month, both chambers of the state Legislature unanimously passed a bill allowing law enforcement to immediately remove squatters without waiting weeks or months for a case to move through the courts, according to WJXT-TV. If signed by Gov. Ron DeSantis, the measure would go into effect on July 1. The move comes as a relief to Florida property owner Patti Peeples, who dealt with squatters last year. “It gives me a real feeling of positive hope that we still have the ability to discuss challenges

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/state-lawmakers-unanimously-pass-anti-squatting-bill-permanently/

• Awesome! (+1) 1

BREAKING: Disney Surrenders in Reedy Creek War

86613425-98b4-42ba-9500-8427b85c29a1-900

So who won the Reedy Creek War? We can expect all sides to remain cagey about the details while declaring wins, but only one side truly needed this to get set aside in the short run. And that side doesn't work in Jacksonville.

The Associated Press calls this a "settlement" between Disney and Gov. Ron DeSantis:

Allies of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and Disney reached a settlement agreement Wednesday in a lawsuit over who controls Walt Disney World’s governing district.

In a meeting, the members of the board of the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District approved the settlement agreement, ending almost two years of litigation that was sparked by DeSantis’ takeover of the district from Disney supporters following the company’s opposition to Florida’s so-called “Don’t Say Gay” law.

The Tampa Free Press instead reports it as a full-scale retreat by Bob Iger:

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2024/03/27/breaking-disney-surrenders-in-reedy-creek-war-n3785480

https://apnews.com/article/disney-florida-ron-desantis-settlement-91040178ad4708939e621dd57bc5e494?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/disney-drops-lawsuits-against-central-florida-tourism-oversight-district-concedes-last-minute-deal-void/ar-BB1kD8cT

@BillStime remember when you warned me that Disney would leave and then it would cost us in Orange County $2 billion? Wow literally nothing you said was even remotely correct, but the Disney CEO was ousted and Disney is no longer formally pushing Trans crap, so an overall win for Florida in every way.

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

@BillStime remember when you warned me that Disney would leave and then it would cost us in Orange County $2 billion? Wow literally nothing you said was even remotely correct, but the Disney CEO was ousted and Disney is no longer formally pushing Trans crap, so an overall win for Florida in every way.

Hoax - if such statement existed you would have quoted it.

On 4/22/2022 at 9:25 PM, BillStime said:

lol - I told you Disney paid taxes - lol 🤣

Disney paid $780.3 million in state and local taxes in 2021.

Enjoy your tax increase bro!

You mean like this one?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

You mean like this one?

How does that QUOTE equate:

3 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Disney would leave and then it would cost us in Orange County $2 billion?