DeSantis For President in 2024?

On 5/30/2023 at 8:52 PM, SoCal Deek said:

This is absolutely hilarious! So now our resident leftists are going to post every single thing that’s ever happened in the state of Florida? I keep forgetting….how do you spell TRIGGERED? 

They absolutely hate that someone is going to take on trump… they know any R that gets by trump wins general in a massive landslide, possibly all 3 houses esp if Donnie doesn’t jack up the Congressional primaries again. that also could mean SCOUTUS stays conservative for decades. (It’s really the only federal institution that is so) 

while I vehemently support division of power in principle, this might allow a roll back of some of the lefts crazy they’ve baked into every institution. 

let’s see 

• Agree 1

https://time.com/6266618/ron-desantis-florida-governance-essay/

William Kleinknecht wrote for Time magazine recently: “Florida continues to languish toward the bottom of state rankings assessing the quality of health care, school funding, long-term elder care, and other areas key to a successful society.” Kleinknecht also pointed out, “Florida taxpayers get less for their money than residents of many other states. … It’s no wonder that Florida ranks below the northern blue states in life expectancy and rates of cancer death, diabetes, fatal overdoses, teen birth rates, and infant mortality.” 

12 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

They absolutely hate that someone is going to take on trump… they know any R that gets by trump wins general in a massive landslide, possibly all 3 houses esp if Donnie doesn’t jack up the Congressional primaries again. that also could mean SCOUTUS stays conservative for decades. (It’s really the only federal institution that is so) 

while I vehemently support division of power in principle, this might allow a roll back of some of the lefts crazy they’ve baked into every institution. 

let’s see 

Ya right. Trump will never let that happen and Biden could beat him anyway 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

William Kleinknecht wrote for Time magazine recently: “Florida continues to languish toward the bottom of state rankings assessing the quality of health care, school funding, long-term elder care, and other areas key to a successful society.” Kleinknecht also pointed out, “Florida taxpayers get less for their money than residents of many other states. … It’s no wonder that Florida ranks below the northern blue states in life expectancy and rates of cancer death, diabetes, fatal overdoses, teen birth rates, and infant mortality.” 

massive tibs, the fact trump ever won at all or even came close tells you how sick folks are of the alt left… 70/30?

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

massive tibs, the fact trump ever won at all or even came close tells you how sick folks are of the alt left… 70/30?

Ya, MAGA riled up the massive number of ignorants out there and got them to the polls. DeSantis doesn't seem able to do that 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

After these past 4 years I don't see Biden beating anybody. In 2020 people voted against Trump not for Biden. But now people see what a disaster he has been.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, MAGA riled up the massive number of ignorants out there and got them to the polls. DeSantis doesn't seem able to do that 

you didn’t see the election results in Florida??? Or is that devoid of MAGnorants?

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

After these past 4 years I don't see Biden beating anybody. In 2020 people voted against Trump not for Biden. But now people see what a disaster he has been.

And will still vote against trump… see midterms. 

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

you didn’t see the election results in Florida??? Or is that devoid of MAGnorants?

What if it ends up being DeSantis? I would love to see Biden and DeSantis debate, but the Dems won't allow it for the obvious reason.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

He isn't even close to being anything like a disaster. He will win re-election 

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Florida is a red state

• Dislike 1

On 5/30/2023 at 8:44 PM, BillStime said:

What a DeSaster

It’s not just happening in Florida, I’ve had surgery postponed twice due to staff shortages this year. I’m scheduled for surgery in three weeks but found out it is week to week due to a shortage of anesthesiologists. 

• Like (+1) 1

I think the DeSantis campaign is DOA already, regardless of the money being thrown at him.  Looks a lot like Jeb Bush 2016.  Flat.  Made a bad choice to start taking advice from the Bush crew.  I won't be surprised to see a candidate like Tim Scott do better than him in the early primaries.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I think the DeSantis campaign is DOA already, regardless of the money being thrown at him.  Looks a lot like Jeb Bush 2016.  Flat.  Made a bad choice to start taking advice from the Bush crew.  I won't be surprised to see a candidate like Tim Scott do better than him in the early primaries.

Not sure where you got that idea, considering the debates haven't even happened yet.  Never mind how dead Joke's campaign looked.

Edited by Doc

24 minutes ago, dpberr said:

You don't think the door is closing on Trump then?

4 hours ago, Westside said:

It’s not just happening in Florida, I’ve had surgery postponed twice due to staff shortages this year. I’m scheduled for surgery in three weeks but found out it is week to week due to a shortage of anesthesiologists. 

Joe is a grifter for morons.

at this point if that profile post something, its pure BS for the chuds that buy pay her to say their name or buy her trump bad merch.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Agree 1