DeSantis For President in 2024?

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

You were suspended from social media and probably fired for expressing this take in May of 2020. 

Yup.  All because Trump refused to wear one and thus became a Dem blaming point.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This sounds about right. He doesn't have what it takes  

Could be right but why are you sharing a tweet from a racist? I guess you find some commonality with the guy. Do you have a confederate flag cooler like your guy Rick? 

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This sounds about right. He doesn't have what it takes  

Tibs I appreciate the fact that you are trying to ensure that DeSantis is gonna be President by making sure every insult is being hurled by racist scumbags, but not enthusiastic about small talk is not gonna move the needle for anyone.

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

So much for more people getting in helping Trump. 

Sorry Doc, but that poll is bogus. Just look at Cheney at 5%. . . . . . . . not a chance.

Meanwhile, leadership continues.

DeSantis sues FDA for Canadian drug importation (msn.com)

And Gov. DeSantis says the state could be saving hundreds of millions of dollars every year, if Florida could bring in Canadian drugs.  But the FDA doesn’t allow it.  Two years ago, it looked like that was going to change.

A Promising New Program, Stuck in Limbo

In November of 2020, Florida became the first state in America to apply to the Canadian Drug Importation Program.

In 2021, the program still hadn’t been implemented, so President Biden directed the FDA to get things moving.

In 2022- still no progress, not a single pill imported from over the border, so in August, Gov. DeSantis sued the FDA.

"They have unlawfully withheld and unreasonably delayed this program, and we think this violates federal law," DeSantis said when the suit was filed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/desantis-sues-fda-for-canadian-drug-importation/ar-AA17ViTX?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=10900ab0c9c048b8adf767ef0955d602&ei=29

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sorry Doc, but that poll is bogus. Just look at Cheney at 5%. . . . . . . . not a chance.

If they aren't lying about their sample audience, I have no reason to doubt it.  She got name recognition thanks to that committee, which is why she agreed to be on it. 

Edited by Doc
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

If they aren't lying about their sample audience, I have no reason to doubt it.  She got name recognition thanks to that committee, which is why she agreed to be on it. 

@B-Man you don't think 5% of Republicans are just so sick of Trump that they simply want the most anti Trump there is? Or as likely it is Dems registered as Republicans for some reason and think she is great? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

@B-Man you don't think 5% of Republicans are just so sick of Trump that they simply want the most anti Trump there is? Or as likely it is Dems registered as Republicans for some reason and think she is great? 

No @Orlando Tim (and @Doc

While I am sure that there are Republicans like you have described, I certainly don't think that there are as many as 5%.

And multiple other polls have Trump firmly in the lead. I just don't think that this poll is true

Edited by B-Man