I think this is the year for Ed Oliver

13 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Oliver has all of the talent in the world, and now he will be further surrounded with new talent. This will be a very telling season.

Yes but NEXT season will really be able to tell because Rousseau and Boogie will have a bigger impact so ....

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I think he kinda worked out sorta OK. 

I’m hoping Horrible Harry surprises us as well with more time for the knee to heal and him learning to forget about it. Add in the new guys, and I’m eager to see what we have!  

LET’S PLAY BALL! 

Do you think John Randle now could play better than Marcel Dareus?

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you think John Randle now could play better than Marcel Dareus?

Well, I think he would try harder…..

If Dareus had his drive he’d be a lock for the HOF. Sadly, he’ll just be a guy who never tapped his full potential but has a nice collection of sailor caps. 

On 7/2/2021 at 2:54 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

I've actually never been on a horse before so I have no clue on any of this.  What makes what Oliver is doing difficult?  

His body control.   Nothing on Ed is moving.  He has the rein slack and the horse is effortlessly trotting and super comfertable with him.   A lot of it probably has to do with his leg strength.  But for comparison sake I am 6"1 and over 200 pounds and a horse can easily move me around on the saddle.  This video looks almost cartoonish given the speed and size of the animal.

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

His body control.   Nothing on Ed is moving.  He has the rein slack and the horse is effortlessly trotting and super comfertable with him.   A lot of it probably has to do with his leg strength.  But for comparison sake I am 6"1 and over 200 pounds and a horse can easily move me around on the saddle.  This video looks almost cartoonish given the speed and size of the animal.

Boy has got some strong inner thighs huh?