Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

The whole party.  They're wracking their brains trying to figure out how they can make her disappear quietly.

I see this as an opportunity to push a more progressive platform despite the potential harm it might cause in the short term. I would agree more moderate dems see her as a problem.  

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I see this as an opportunity to push a more progressive platform despite the potential harm it might cause in the short term. I would agree more moderate dems see her as a problem.  

Aahhhh yes. The ole “the reason we still have problems is we just haven’t gone far enough!” 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Irv said:

Even fake news NBC is turning on the demented old fool. What a mess!

Latest poll finds that 6 out of 10 Americans are telling pollsters that there's literally nothing Biden has done during his presidency that they are happy with. The findings stem from a CNN Poll conducted by SSRS in January and February.   What a mess indeed! 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Hopefully they try.  The American people don't want Communism.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Helluva stutter.

There is so much wrong with this short snip.  Not only did the child tax credit not exist when he was a kid as mentioned above but $12k back when he as a kid (70 years ago) is not $40k in today's dollars. It's closer to $100k.  Keep talking Joe....keep talking. 

• Like (+1) 1