Etienne thought he was going to be a Bill

DJB

21 hours ago, whorlnut said:

All over the place?  I’ll give you Diggs, but sanders is old and hurt and hasn’t had a 1000 yard season since 2016. Who else?  I’ll wait…

Diggs, Davis and Knox are keepers. 

Sanders will be gone at end of season.  Beasley may be a cap casualty.   The Bills will need to find a veteran slot receiver and a rookie speed burner.   Of course,  more than anything else, they need a franchise RB to help Allen.  I really wish they had taken Najee Harris

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The Bills have the best Strength and Conditioning team in the NFL. The Jags... well, are the Jags with a new group of bozos this year.

Nothing is certain, but I believe it is far less likely Etienne gets injured in Buffalo.

S&C does not prevent Knee injuries.

46 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Diggs, Davis and Knox are keepers. 

Sanders will be gone at end of season.  Beasley may be a cap casualty.   The Bills will need to find a veteran slot receiver and a rookie speed burner.   Of course,  more than anything else, they need a franchise RB to help Allen.  I really wish they had taken Najee Harris

I think the idea of a franchise RB is overblown-I don’t think they need a franchise guy but they certainly need to look at upgrades. Doesn’t really matter though if the line isn’t improved 

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.