RIP Rennie Stennett

SinceThe70s

Pittsburgh Pirate second baseman best known for the day he went 7-7 in a 9 inning game at Wrigley Field.

Baseball has lost a number of legends this past year (Seaver, Gibson, Morgan, Brock,..) and while Rennie Stennett doesn't measure up as a legend I remember him as a guy I'd want on my team. Sad to hear of his passing. RIP.

Dan Quayle.

Last time I was involved in one of these guessing games the person actually died.

People at work said I could not be guessing and I told them I heard the doctor of person died who was also a close friend doing a speech and he was having trouble with it but it was the type he had done many times so something was bothering him.  It was not a guess but speculation based on minimal data.

It was actually just a name who happened to be in newspaper headline and I had not even read article.

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Uh-oh. 

First Charles Grodin, now Rennie Stennett.

Rule of Threes. Who will be next?

Somebody go lock Betty White inside her house.

Look for someone w/ a Pittsburgh connection. Grodin was born in Pittsburgh, Stennett played in Pittsburgh. Betty may be safe. 

13 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Dan Quayle.

Last time I was involved in one of these guessing games the person actually died.

People at work said I could not be guessing and I told them I heard the doctor of person died who was also a close friend doing a speech and he was having trouble with it but it was the type he had done many times so something was bothering him.  It was not a guess but speculation based on minimal data.

It was actually just a name who happened to be in newspaper headline and I had not even read article.

You are out of your potatoe.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

Pittsburgh Pirate second baseman best known for the day he went 7-7 in a 9 inning game at Wrigley Field.

Baseball has lost a number of legends this past year (Seaver, Gibson, Morgan, Brock,..) and while Rennie Stennett doesn't measure up as a legend I remember him as a guy I'd want on my team. Sad to hear of his passing. RIP.

image.png.86aaac4cd7dcb852df48e3348c49a058.png

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, 707BillsFan said:

Look for someone w/ a Pittsburgh connection. Grodin was born in Pittsburgh, Stennett played in Pittsburgh. Betty may be safe. 

Jim Kelly.  😲 

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

You are out of your potatoe.

😆... I will bet my whole life-savings it is spelled with that e! 😆

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.