Biden's Approval Ratings Crushing Anything Trump EVER Got

The White House is no doubt pleased with the latest Associated Press-NORC Center for Politics poll that shows President Biden with a 63 percent positive rating (with 34 percent “strongly” approving of his job performance) and 71 percent approval for his handling of the pandemic. He gets a stunning 62 percent approval from independents and 96 percent approval from Democrats.

Moreover, AP reports, “Fifty-four percent say the country is on the right track, higher than at any point in AP-NORC polls conducted since 2017; 44% think the nation is on the wrong track.” Approval on the economy (before last Friday’s job numbers) was 57 percent, although his approval among independents is 47 percent (versus 50 percent disapproval).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/05/11/biden-is-popular-success-depends-economic-results/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

If he can just keep signing those trillion dollar packages he will be the most popular president ever! 

That's how massive a disaster  that Trump left

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ALF said:

That's how massive a disaster  that Trump left

What did Trump do that caused the "disaster"?

What should he have done to mitigate this "disaster" and how would it have changed things so there was no disaster? 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What did Trump do that caused the "disaster"?

What should he have done to mitigate this "disaster" and how would it have changed things so there was no disaster? 

Look at countries that did it right.  Not stopping all air travel from China and Europe early on was a disaster.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The thread title literally reads like a tweet from the moron himself if you invert the names. He’d be proud of you..  you’re not so different, he and you.... 

Thanks! 

Hope you are well! 💋

• Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, ALF said:

Look at countries that did it right.  Not stopping all air travel from China and Europe early on was a disaster.

And he took holy hell when he did.  Hindsight on these things is 80/20.  No one had a clue and most were guessing.  Some got it right and some got it wrong.  But to blame that on Trump is just playing partisan politics.  Look at the difference in how certain states that handled it here.  Those that locked down tight (i.e. California) and those that played loose (i.e. FL) have had almost identical results.  DeSantis is loved in FL while Newsom may lose his job in CA.  And both thought they were doing it correctly.  

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, TSOL said:

If he can just keep signing those trillion dollar packages he will be the most popular president ever! 

Hey, I’d rather give money to people than pump trillions of dollars into the stock market to keep it artificially stable heading into an election.

Trump did that.

18 minutes ago, Governor said:

Hey, I’d rather give money to people than pump trillions of dollars into the stock market to keep it artificially stable heading into an election.

Trump did that.

Keeping the market stable IS giving money to people. 

How did Trump pump trillions into the market? 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Keeping the market stable IS giving money to people. 

How did Trump pump trillions into the market? 

We’re you underground living with the cicadas for the last year and just surfaced yesterday?

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Trillions Gracie?  

And Trump is the Federal Reserve?  

I forgot. The “deep state” did all of those things. Trump was just a president who was being victimized by others. He’s not responsible for anything that happened in 4 years. That was “Obama’s” people that did all of that.

This was the first infusion of money. I believe they did it 2 more times after that.

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

I forgot. The “deep state” did all of those things. Trump was just a president who was being victimized by others. He’s not responsible for anything that happened in 4 years. That was “Obama’s” people that did all of that.

This was the first infusion of money. I believe they did it 2 more times after that.

Who is they?