The BIG LIE

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t think so, i think it’s just age-related confusion. Really, what other explanation is there?  

Dementia, Alzheimer's, other neurological or mental impairment issues.  But you'll never get any of the establishment boot lickers to accept that here. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

You do realize you get upstaged by your own party like 100% of the time…

idiots 

No I don't realize that. I do realize, though, that your brand of manufactured outrage plays only to the absolute lowest common denominator. Which is why you are constantly being crushed on this board for your scantily cobbled together misinformation posts. 

I do somewhat appreciate that no matter how much or how badly you get owned on here, you keep coming back for more. 

You should be proud of that kiddo 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TSOL said:

No I don't realize that. I do realize, though, that your brand of manufactured outrage plays only to the absolute lowest common denominator. Which is why you are constantly being crushed on this board for your scantily cobbled together misinformation posts. 

I do somewhat appreciate that no matter how much or how badly you get owned on here, you keep coming back for more. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c6jfyz7embd9flh1bx

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TSOL said:

You are an idiot. You think the pathetic band of Trumptards on here "own" anyone? LOL

You are funny 

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c6jfyz7embd9flh1bx

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are an idiot. You think the pathetic band of Trumptards on here "own" anyone? LOL

You are funny 

For real, you guys are the best 

• Haha (+1) 2

The Big Lie about 'The Big Lie'

American Thinker, by William Sullivan

Newsweek laments a new poll by Redfield and Wilton Strategies showing that 40 percent of Americans still believe that the 2020 presidential election was "rigged or stolen."

(snip)

when we factor in those who believe that the election was not rigged, but understand why Americans are skeptical based upon the facts they've observed, we find that over three in four Americans (or 75.2 percent, given Newsweek's numbers) think the election was rigged, understand why other Americans think the election was rigged, don't know whether or not the election was rigged, or refused to take a position

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/11/the_big_lie_about_the_big_lie.html