Tucker Carlson

T&C

In related news: Rupert Murdoch officially standing down as Chair of Fox and News Corp. His son Lachlan (I think he'd like to be known as "the smart one" but it's relative) is taking over.

And old Rupert, not known for sugar coating it, has been quoted as calling Sean Hannity "######ed." (EDIT: the "R" word that refers to someone developmentally disabled - apparently his word, not mine)

Edited by The Frankish Reich

On 9/14/2023 at 6:13 PM, B-Man said:

LOL. As it says, that would be at 11:45 of the video (that you won't watch)

You really have exposed yourself these past few weeks.

5941a64c-b3ca-439f-bf42-cee7ee4a0fa1_1.f

You are really in no position to be talking about anybody the ***** that you post on this site is unbelievable

8 hours ago, Kemp said:

Wow!

Rove is now considered a Liberal by Trumpers.

If Reagan was around they'd be calling him a Commie.

Trumpers marching towards a full autocracy.

Or worse. 

Still waiting for that Epps apology Tucker

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Actually, I would not even know the Tucker Carlson was still alive if he wasn’t being posted by certain people on this forum

Democrats don’t post Tucker Carlson here

the picture of trump in court was on every news station. it is the pound of flesh for the mob. 

(5:45) Intelligence Failure

(7:00) Billions for Iran and Ukraine

(7:55) Dan Crenshaw

(9:00) Selective Moral Outrage

(12:30) U.S. Problems

(19:00) "Finish Them"

(20:00) War with Iran

(23:15) Money Corrupts Politics

• Like (+1) 1

I'm very behind the 8-ball here, I'm admittedly streaky with politics, I get interested for periods of time and then I get sick of it and don't look at anything for weeks. 

A buddy of mine who likes Tucker told me to watch some of his stuff because he says he's "real"...so I watched his Trump interview from a couple of months ago when they competed against the first GOP debate

...and WTF are you guys talking about??? That was literally the same exact thing as if Biden was being interviewed by CNN or MSNBC. It was one softball after another. At one point Tucker even said "you've always been nice to Mike Pence and he keeps talking bad about you, what's up with that"...what??? I don't like Pence at all, the guy is an Evangelical extremist authoritarian nutjob...but was he serious with that question???

If you wanted to make a montage for what state-run TV looks like, you could put that side by side with any MSM puff piece or what North Korea puts out about its politicians. It's literally the SAME THING from just the other side. 

I still hold the position that nobody out there in political news or reporting or podcasting that is actually giving us an objective, unbiased, independent perspective from which they have not chosen a side with one of the two parties. 

I do not understand at all how so many of you are on you knees for Tucker the way you are. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1