Tucker Carlson

T&C

18 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

too long; didn't watch

So I'm assuming it was all sweetness and light and a Tucker/Trump love fest.

So cute that they made up

No clue.  But if you wanna know the details.  Probably best to search yourself vs someone else's opinion.  If you actually want to know. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So Tucker fans, please give me the exec summary: did anyone mention the elephant (and I don't mean the orange one) in the room, the "I hate him passionately" thing?

And Kammy called Joke a racist.  Yet she gladly accepted the VP role.  

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Geez, I'm so sorry I missed it. 

The Passionate Hate of Tucker set aside as he bends over for self-aggrandizement. I hope Elon provided the lube.

so you are attacking what you say you didn't watch. accusing it of being full of hate?

logic. 

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

so you are attacking what you say you didn't watch. accusing it of being full of hate?

logic. 

I'm certainly not "accusing it of being full of hate." I'm accusing it of being full of sh!te. 

Guy who said to everyone at Fox that he "hates Trump passionately" sucks up to him for 90 minutes like all of that never happened.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Guy who said to everyone at Fox that he "hates Trump passionately" sucks up to him for 90 minutes like all of that never happened.

If we eliminated everybody from the political scene that said one thing and believed another. i.e. lying, the place would be empty.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

If we eliminated everybody from the political scene that said one thing and believed another. i.e. lying, the place would be empty.  

Glad to see we have another participant here who also thinks journalists should behave like politicians.

Tucker went from being a never Trumper to cheerleading for Trump to saying he hates him passionately to ... cheerleading for Trump. Getting richer all the way.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1