Tucker Carlson

T&C

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Quick insert:

this is what is commonly known as a rebuttal:  https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/2-plead-guilty-in-scheme-to-sell-joe-bidens-daughters-diary

Founder James O’Keefe has said that Project Veritas ultimately did not publish information from the diary because it could not confirm it belonged to Ashley Biden.  But it's clearly logical to believe an admitted liar ("entertainer") and a disreputable "news" organization that despite huge incentive to publish the diary, never did.  It's truly sad that you continue to dumpster dive for "news" B.  but it is a decently knotted preppy tie.  You'd think he could afford a valet with his ill gotten gains.

Edited by redtail hawk

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

i just posted about it.  He believes his war decorated son "lost his life" in Iraq from toxic exposure or at least that this was a strong possibility.  No rebuttals yet. Waiting for the trumpers to say he was stupid to go.   If a coal miners wife said her husband lost his life in the mines but really died from black lung, would that make sense to you?

Not following your argument against citing  Russian propaganda saying that they don't think they should kill Carlson (but everybody else is fair game).  It's pretty obvious on face.  Do i really need to explain further?

Putting the phrase in quotes doesn’t make it an accurate statement given the facts surrounding the death of his son.  I believe he believes, or at least believed on that particular day that his son lost his life in Iraq.  I believe he believes exposure to burn pits lead directly to his son’s death, or at least there was a strong possibility of it.   The slip up and confusion makes perfect sense when the facts are pieced together. 

I believe there was a time he would have been able to clearly state his feelings on the relationship between Iraq, burn pits and his son’s subsequent battle with cancer.  I believe at that time, you would not need to add quotation marks to make your comments appear legitimate, nor would you have had to pull up a Newsweek article confirming that his son didn’t actually lose his life in Iraq, but that Joe thought he did. 

We know he thought he did, he’s the one who said it, and that’s the whole point.  It’s a sad thing, but part of the aging process for some people.  

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

up above, someone mentioned Biden's "stutter". He has dementia. He does not stutter.  He has dementia. The singervMel Tillis stuttered. I stuttered as a kid. The speech pathologist would  come tp my r;ementary school once a week  and meet with me. I could read stuff out loud with no problem  but talking to people was a problem. Through HS, I would stutter in stressful situations or  on certain words.  I was cured of stuttering  in college and grad school. When I had to to  journal club (talk about scientific articles)I was cured of it.  People who know me as an adult are amazed I stuttered as a kid.Joke is senile and serial liar. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Tucker Carlson called Boris Johnson a 'terrified old woman

63dc7d5ae33c4000193ac9f2?width=1000&form

https://www.businessinsider.com/tucker-carlson-boris-johnson-terrified-old-woman-feud-russia-2023-2

Well, that's a lie. Can you tell the difference @B-Man?

Edited by Gene Frenkle
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Wacka said:

up above, someone mentioned Biden's "stutter". He has dementia. He does not stutter.  He has dementia. The singervMel Tillis stuttered. I stuttered as a kid. The speech pathologist would  come tp my r;ementary school once a week  and meet with me. I could read stuff out loud with no problem  but talking to people was a problem. Through HS, I would stutter in stressful situations or  on certain words.  I was cured of stuttering  in college and grad school. When I had to to  journal club (talk about scientific articles)I was cured of it.  People who know me as an adult are amazed I stuttered as a kid.Joke is senile and serial liar. 

videos of Biden stuttering 14 years ago:  https://stamma.org/your-voice/true-paradox-joe-biden-overcoming-stuttering

• Haha (+1) 1

I didn't say  he never   stuttered I believe he used to.  just nowadays when he pauses or starts to lose his place,  his cult calls it stuttering.   in my thesis defense, I had extensive notes  and copies os the ~40 slides, which I never  had to refer to. I tell anybody that has told me they have to public speak, to remember that you are  the expert. They don't know what you are going to talk about.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

I didn't say  he never   stuttered I believe he used to.  just nowadays when he pauses or starts to lose his place,  his cult calls it stuttering.   in my thesis defense, I had extensive notes  and copies os the ~40 slides, which I never  had to refer to. I tell anybody that has told me they have to public speak, to remember that you are  the expert. They don't know what you are going to talk about.

this guy https://schneiderspeech.com/phil-schneider and this guy (author of cited piece on Biden) https://schneiderspeech.com/uri-schneider disagree with you and their CV's are available and pretty impressive.

Edited by redtail hawk

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Back to the thread.

Who will actually watch and who will just make uninformed comments ?

It would be logical to conclude that you watch this crap for entertainment purposes since he's self defined as an entertainer.  Does he bring you joy or is this a news source for you?

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

It would be logical to conclude that you watch this crap for entertainment purposes since he's self defined as an entertainer.  Does he bring you joy or is this a news source for you?

Lather

Rinse

Repeat

Same response over and over

Thanks for confirming my "uninformed comments" statement. 

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Lather

Rinse

Repeat

Same response over and over

Thanks for confirming my "uninformed comments" statement. 

same posts over and over...

“All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.”
Adolf Hitler

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

You're obsessed with TC and what he says or does on his current events commentary show.

TC owns you just as much as he does the partisans who hang on his every word.

Well, no.  I watch some short clips.  That's all I can tolerate.  But if I can convince a few people that he's a lying shill, then I'm winning.  Don Quixote would be proud (is that banned yet?).

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Well, no.  I watch some short clips.  That's all I can tolerate.  But if I can convince a few people that he's a lying shill, then I'm winning.  Don Quixote would be proud (is that banned yet?).

You are like the great Andrew Cuomo and his covid response - if it saves even one life!*

*provided it wasn’t grandma or grandpa. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

fredrogers-feature-1024x585.jpg Reminder kids, today's PPP falsehood of the day is. . . . . . . . "self admittedly"

If you can keep repeating this twist narrative, who knows ?  it may actually convince another low input poster to believe it

• Haha (+1) 1