Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ab-inbev-announces-new-ad-campaign-as-bud-light-sales-continue-to-crater-120039088.html

I'm thinking my ad concept might work!. Has to be hetero sexy ads coming.  Big sports events etc. wonder who I can pitch it to.  This was a mistake but Modelo is better and I think they'll get most market back from a different demographic.

Edited by redtail hawk

37 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ab-inbev-announces-new-ad-campaign-as-bud-light-sales-continue-to-crater-120039088.html

I'm thinking my ad concept might work!. Has to be hetero sexy ads coming.  Big sports events etc. wonder who I can pitch it to.  This was a mistake but Modelo is better and I think they'll get most market back from a different demographic.

Not saying you are wrong but I think if they were smart they would focus on the good they have done, especially with the military, throughout time. Your way seems to be too much admitting they screwed up, but I do think when your product is so easily replaced one bad move and you are permanently toast. 

59 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

They won't.  That different demographic isn't going to drink it, at least in enough quantity to replace the previous demo.  And the previous demo now sees there are other options and that they drank it mostly because of marketing. 

22 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Not saying you are wrong but I think if they were smart they would focus on the good they have done, especially with the military, throughout time. Your way seems to be too much admitting they screwed up, but I do think when your product is so easily replaced one bad move and you are permanently toast. 

Yup.  Never let anyone know how replaceable you are.  And the truth is, nothing/no one is irreplaceable. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Fz4rPm9XwAEt08w-730x730.jpeg

Lol... first thought was the Grand Funk song.

• Like (+1) 1

Holder is absolutely correct:

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4078190-former-ag-eric-holder-praises-supreme-court-decisions-on-voting-districts-in-alabama-north-carolina/

“It makes me a lot more confident that we’re going to have a fair election come 2024 and that this ridiculous notion of independent state legislature theory will hopefully just go away,” Holder said. “That was a as fringe a theory as has ever been heard by the United States Supreme Court. The only disappointment I had in that decision is that it was not a nine to zero decision.”

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, B-Man said:

Fz4rPm9XwAEt08w-730x730.jpeg

And you think a grifter scotus judge should have more power than the president?  How wonderfully unconstitutional of you.

• Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

And you think a grifter scotus judge should have more power than the president?  How wonderfully unconstitutional of you.

Holy mackerel. !!

Hawk you are dumber than I thought!

You consistently misinterpret every political cartoon. 

Do yourself a favor and stay quiet in the future 

• Haha (+1) 1