Georgia election laws and MLB

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

White fragility 

Nope. I want do draw you out into an adult debate to prove you are wrong.  It’s how these things work.  But you refuse. I wonder why. Is it because you’re not an adult or you’re afraid of being proven wrong? 🤔

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Nope. I want do draw you out into an adult debate to prove you are wrong.  It’s how these things work.  But you refuse. I wonder why. Is it because you’re not an adult or you’re afraid of being proven wrong? 🤔

Been there done that - you cannot honestly debate anyone who suffers from white fragility. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Been there done that - you cannot honestly debate anyone who suffers from white fragility. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

What a ***** cop out. You debate wirh no one here.  What’s your diagnosis for them doctor?

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Events NOW are showing it’s BS?? I knew it was BS from the get go and why it pissed me off so much in this thread.  

And what pissed me off the most is that it was a slap in the face for those that actually suffered through Jim Crow.  ***** y’all and your Jim Crow on steroids. Steroids!!  😡

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/23/2022 at 4:07 PM, BillStime said:

Wait - wut?

Is her legal address in GA or another state? Since she is a student that could certainly be an issue. BTW NPR says her liberal run district has to tell her why she is being challenged. So either the lady is lying or the poll workers in her liberal district are incompetent.

https://www.gpb.org/news/2022/10/14/georgia-elections-chief-clarifies-no-you-cant-challenge-another-voters-eligibility

46 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Is her legal address in GA or another state? Since she is a student that could certainly be an issue. BTW NPR says her liberal run district has to tell her why she is being challenged. So either the lady is lying or the poll workers in her liberal district are incompetent.

https://www.gpb.org/news/2022/10/14/georgia-elections-chief-clarifies-no-you-cant-challenge-another-voters-eligibility

He’s clutching.  The voting in GA, for the most part, has been smooth with record turnouts.  If he was smart he’d just walk away.  

The defense of the liberal response last year is hilarious. Record high voting is not proof that everyone is not disenfranchised, which goes right along with record high inflation is actually tamed by the Dems passing more spending, and the "Defund Police" movement is not related to the spike in crime in major cities. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

The oppression of people here is astounding!! They already have 65% of total votes vs 2018 and that is just with early voters. I expect there to be big lines in liberal areas but over all Tuesday should go smoothly 

I guess POC aren't as stupid (when it comes to voting) as the Dems believe they are.

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

The oppression of people here is astounding!! They already have 65% of total votes vs 2018 and that is just with early voters. I expect there to be big lines in liberal areas but over all Tuesday should go smoothly 

I hope those waiting in line on Tuesday hydrate before they leave the house. I’m told they’re not allowed to have water once they arrive. 

🤦‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I hope those waiting in line on Tuesday hydrate before they leave the house. I’m told they’re not allowed to have water once they arrive. 

🤦‍♂️

Voter bladder suppression.