Cop shot in the head 4x over T-shirts.

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

I believe white crime against blacks and black crime against whites run far behind same race crime for both blacks and whites.   I believe there have been numerous statistical studies on this.   I'm not sure which group of mixed race crime would be more. 

it would be interesting to understand.  For example if black on black crime is higher per capita in that demographic, it may help understand what the other stats mean wrt police on minority homocides, assuming same ‘ethnicity’ violence can be considered not racially motivated. 

I read somewhere that @ 93% of homocides in the black community are same race, but it was NYP, so might have been ‘selective’ journalism. 

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

They are reporting this homocidal nut bag wasn’t racially motivated, but a sex addict

If you take the homicidal nut bag's word for it, yes.

They are reporting the homicidal nut bag said it wasn't racially motivated - big difference. 

Edited by 716er

Just now, 716er said:

If you take the homicidal nut bags word for it, yes.

They are reporting the homicidal nut bag said it wasn't racially motivated - big difference. 

it’s completely possible that this nut bag went to a parlor, demanded an inappropriate massage and then got violent when denied and then kept going. 

So many of you want this to be racially motivated, you need it to be.

never let facts perturb the narrative, and anything contrary must be shrouded in doubt. And mass tragedies like these that effect real people’s lives need to have some political agenda attached to them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

it’s completely possible that this nut bag went to a parlor, demanded an inappropriate massage and then got violent when denied and then kept going. 

The fact is the homicidal nut bag said it was not racially motivated.

You choose to believe the homicidal nut bag.

That's your choice, and that belief feeds into your narrative quoted above, which there is little known evidence for.

Hundreds of things are possible.

Edited by 716er

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You're pathetic.

I am? You're the one insinuating that conservatives want more guns on the streets.  Buy a clue. 

1 hour ago, 716er said:

The fact is the homicidal nut bag said it was not racially motivated.

You choose to believe the homicidal nut bag.

That's your choice, and that belief feeds into your narrative quoted above, which there is little known evidence for.

Hundreds of things are possible.

Yup but the left will go with race first EVERY TIME.  

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So many of you want this to be racially motivated, you need it to be.

never let facts perturb the narrative, and anything contrary must be shrouded in doubt. And mass tragedies like these that effect real people’s lives need to have some political agenda attached to them.

He's reported to be very religious.  It could be that being a sex addict and his faith have completely ***** up his brain and this is how it snapped.  As was mentioned by 716er it could be a number of things.  But no to those on the left it HAS to be race because.........??  

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

They are reporting this homocidal nut bag wasn’t racially motivated, but a sex addict and he murdered some non Asians as well.  

No they are not. They are reporting that the mass murdered has given sex addition as an excuse. The police have stated that they are still investigating the motive. 

Why are so many white dudes out in force all over the internet putting their trust in the honesty of a mass murderer? 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Why are so many white dudes out in force all over the internet putting their trust in the honesty of a mass murderer? 

Why are so many white dudes out in force all over the internet (and media) pushing a racism narrative?  

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Excellent.  Any other narratives you want to tie to this tragedy?  Oh I know.  Was he wearing a mask?  

On 3/17/2021 at 1:27 PM, Chef Jim said:

Why are so many white dudes out in force all over the internet (and media) pushing a racism narrative?  

On 3/17/2021 at 1:29 PM, Motorin' said:

Because of the huge upswing in white supremecist activity. 

And because he attacked three separate Asian businesses.

And because he looks like a white terrorist. 

Edited by Motorin'

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Excellent.  Any other narratives you want to tie to this tragedy?  Oh I know.  Was he wearing a mask?  

image.thumb.jpeg.013a029cb249c211b4f5701a3c6b22d9.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Q: How do you know he is a white terrorist?

A: Well, he turned me into a newt.

Cause he committed an act of terrorism. And he's white. 

Also he has the Taliban beard going on. But mostly bc of the terrorism. 

But I understand why it may be important to you that there's not a racist bone in his mass murdering body. 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

Cause he committed an act of terrorism. And he's white. 

Also he has the Taliban beard going on. But mostly bc of the terrorism. 

A: And he looks like one.

All screaming: Yeah! Yeah! He looks like one!!

12 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

No they are not. They are reporting that the mass murdered has given sex addition as an excuse. The police have stated that they are still investigating the motive. 

I can rephrase your belligerence a little better for you. 

why are some people quoting the stated motive of the criminal instead of attempting to contrive and prescribe a racism narrative that has no basis?? 

Answer: well because that’s how reality without agenda drive Narrative works.  

All of you racists are trying to drive the population into a hate war and don’t miss a chance to incite hatred any chance you can even while you disgustingly dance on the graves of people killed by a homicidal manic because you get a new talking point in your distribution of hatred for all that aren’t you Or the pathetic cult that owns your mind. Stop promoting hate as the reason for everything, just because you are filled with it.