The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

You worried about something, doc?

No.  Why?  The left's narrative about 1/6 has been disintegrating daily.

Edited by Doc

43 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I am sure that you know Doc, that is just him trying to divert from a fact he dislikes.

The Left

Oh, I know.  The libs are all salivating at prospect of Nan's useless select committee because they know it's about all they have.

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, Doc said:

Well the "armed" part has been proven false.  And no one has been charged with "insurrection."  It's turning out to be an unarmed trespassing.

That’s exactly what it is. Less dangerous and less egregious than what happens daily in Portland. It’s totally okay to be angry, destructive, criminal and possibly murderous if you’re angry at White people and “ the system”. Get a little out of line at White people that pass legislation and it’s a different story. 

• Like (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

E1mJu0WXEAQ5LJ0?format=jpg&name=medium

AND THE GOVERNORS WHO ALLOWED THEM TO STAY THERE THAT LONG NEED TO BE SHAMED:  

National Guard Starts Departing D.C. This Week After Four Months.

All day, every day and twice on Sunday.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/05/national-guard-starts-deployment-in-d-c-after-four-months/

If you listen to Democrats and anti-Trump liberal Republicans like Sen. Mitt Romney and Rep. Liz Cheney, you'd think that nothing was being done about the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

Never mind the FBI's all-out hunts and raids across 44 states.

Never mind the continued detention of an unknown number of pro-Trump supporters.

Never mind the more than 2,000 criminal charges brought by federal prosecutors against nearly 500 Americans arrested over the past four months.

Nope. Absolutely nothing is being done, the gaslighters insist, so these partisan opportunists are pushing forward with their witch-hunt commission to uncover the "facts."

Republicans are right to oppose this charade and the continued weaponization of Jan. 6. It's not about finding the truth. It's about foisting the same old false narratives about conservatives on the public. It's about holding every Republican and Trump supporter accountable for the violent or reckless actions of a few.

People should be united in demanding answers about the murder of Jan. 6 protester Ashli Babbitt. GOP Rep. Paul Gosar of Arizona is leading the way on that and has called for the feds to "release the tapes" in her case and others. American Greatness editor Julie Kelly reports there are some "14,000 hours of footage" being suppressed by Washington, D.C., prosecutors and judges. Republicans should also be united in raising the alarm over abusive treatment of detained Jan. 6 protesters held in solitary confinement, which even Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren and Dick Durbin have criticized.

(Excerpt) Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2021/05/shut-jan-6-gulag/

Edited by B-Man

On 5/25/2021 at 8:26 AM, SoCal Deek said:

I assume the majority of the work of this commission will be spent looking into yet another colossal government security failure. The videos I’ve seen show everything from officers allowing the demonstrators to take selfies in the congressional chambers to another one who shot an unarmed citizen without warning. DEFUND THE CAPITAL POLICE! 

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

E1mJu0WXEAQ5LJ0?format=jpg&name=medium

AND THE GOVERNORS WHO ALLOWED THEM TO STAY THERE THAT LONG NEED TO BE SHAMED:  

National Guard Starts Departing D.C. This Week After Four Months.

All day, every day and twice on Sunday.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/05/national-guard-starts-deployment-in-d-c-after-four-months/

If you listen to Democrats and anti-Trump liberal Republicans like Sen. Mitt Romney and Rep. Liz Cheney, you'd think that nothing was being done about the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

Never mind the FBI's all-out hunts and raids across 44 states.

Never mind the continued detention of an unknown number of pro-Trump supporters.

Never mind the more than 2,000 criminal charges brought by federal prosecutors against nearly 500 Americans arrested over the past four months.

Nope. Absolutely nothing is being done, the gaslighters insist, so these partisan opportunists are pushing forward with their witch-hunt commission to uncover the "facts."

Republicans are right to oppose this charade and the continued weaponization of Jan. 6. It's not about finding the truth. It's about foisting the same old false narratives about conservatives on the public. It's about holding every Republican and Trump supporter accountable for the violent or reckless actions of a few.

People should be united in demanding answers about the murder of Jan. 6 protester Ashli Babbitt. GOP Rep. Paul Gosar of Arizona is leading the way on that and has called for the feds to "release the tapes" in her case and others. American Greatness editor Julie Kelly reports there are some "14,000 hours of footage" being suppressed by Washington, D.C., prosecutors and judges. Republicans should also be united in raising the alarm over abusive treatment of detained Jan. 6 protesters held in solitary confinement, which even Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren and Dick Durbin have criticized.

(Excerpt) Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2021/05/shut-jan-6-gulag/

Someone is threatened - lmao

Just now, BillStime said:

Someone is threatened - lmao

Standard deflection..........LOL.

Imagine if I, or anyone else, kept using a source that was being investigated for pedophilia. 

😆

Added: Thats why you are all-Pro, beat me to it.

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That appears to be your standard answer when "cornered".

How else would you describe it?

I mean - the GQP is GUILTY AF on what happened on 1/6.

If you, DOC and Bonnie weren't concerned - you would completely IGNORE my posts on this topic.

But of course, you can't help yourself. And, you can't re-write history.

Senators try to salvage legislation on Jan. 6 commission

WASHINGTON (AP) — Senators labored to find a path forward for legislation creating a commission on the Jan. 6 insurrection, debating potential changes in a long-shot attempt to overcome growing GOP opposition.

Republican Sen. Susan Collins and Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin were leading the informal talks Tuesday, according to two people familiar with the effort. The talks were focusing on two issues that Republican senators have cited for their opposition to the House-passed legislation to create the commission — ensuring that the panel's staff is evenly split between the parties and that its work does not spill over into the midterm election year.

Collins and Manchin have traded potential changes to the bill and have consulted with other senators as part of the effort, according to the two people and another person with knowledge of the negotiations. The three people spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the private talks.

The House bill already attempts to address those two issues, requiring the Democratic-appointed chair to consult with Republicans when hiring staff, and setting an end date of Dec. 31, 2021, for the commission to issue its findings. And the commissioners would be evenly split between the parties, with five Democrats and five Republicans. But many Republicans have still said they don’t trust it will be a bipartisan effort, threatening the chances of a truly independent look at the violent attack on the Capitol by a mob of former President Donald Trump’s supporters.

https://richmond.com/news/national/govt-and-politics/senators-try-to-salvage-legislation-on-jan-6-commission/article_94c47956-1a35-507b-b77d-b2ad4a681019.html

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

That’s exactly what it is. Less dangerous and less egregious than what happens daily in Portland. It’s totally okay to be angry, destructive, criminal and possibly murderous if you’re angry at White people and “ the system”. Get a little out of line at White people that pass legislation and it’s a different story. 

"Go ahead and "peacefully protest" in your own neighborhoods, but don't you dare do it where I work..."

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

If you, DOC and Bonnie weren't concerned - you would completely IGNORE my posts on this topic.

Why ignore them when it's fun to get you all riled-up?

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

"Go ahead and "peacefully protest" in your own neighborhoods, but don't you dare do it where I work..."

Why ignore them when it's fun to get you all riled-up?

HA - I'm not riled up - cuz I have nothing to be ASHAMED of...

Congratulations Putin/ Champagne photo,

this is the 100th time that BillZtime has used to avoid the point.

🍾  🇷🇺 

Edited by B-Man

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Congratulations Putin/ Champagne photo,

this is the 100th time that BillZtime has used to avoid the point.

🍾  🇷🇺 

Is there a photo of Xi holding a glass of champagne, anywhere?

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'm proud of my fellow Americans who stand up to racists.

It's really too bad your friends had to show up and wreak havoc...

LOL!  Pathetic response but totally expected.

4 minutes ago, Beach said:

which racists did they stand up to?

Oh, you're back? Weren't you going to share all the proof of the false flag operation on 1/6? You were there, right? Here is what you wrote on May 17...

..but if you were there you would have seen thefalse flag people leading the idiots. i saw this over and over. most of the time it was all talk because there werent enough idiots to follow thefalse flags. but you seem like someone who only sees what you wanna see anyway.

...and then you disappeared I asked for the proof?  Why?

52 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Like everyone, I am sorry for Mrs. Sicknick's loss.

However, It is a shame that she is being used by the democrat party.

It sounds more like she has an issue with the completed Capital Police investigation and the completed Dept. of Justice/FBI investigation.

But the shameless left, like the lemmings here, want to use her for a political show, not a search for justice.

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, you're back? Weren't you going to share all the proof of the false flag operation on 1/6? You were there, right? Here is what you wrote on May 17...

..but if you were there you would have seen thefalse flag people leading the idiots. i saw this over and over. most of the time it was all talk because there werent enough idiots to follow thefalse flags. but you seem like someone who only sees what you wanna see anyway.

...and then you disappeared I asked for the proof?  Why?

oh sorry, i only pop in once in awhile.  i dont think i told you i had proof to share, only that i was there and have 1st hand accounts of what i witnessed.  and i did witness several false flags, didnt see any racism though.  fun fact: im a democrat.

• Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'm proud of my fellow Americans who stand up to racists.

It's really too bad your friends had to show up and wreak havoc...

Are those the racists that own the local Best Buy? Way to stick it to The Man! 

50 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Awe, you don't believe me? Afraid to do some research bro?

Wrong side of the history and proud - @Doc is #winning!

Yes, even if you believe it was over "racists," the looting and damage and death wasn't even close to being warranted.  But keep thinking it was if that keeps you from being a raging hypocrite and thinking you have the higher ground on this issue.  At the very least, I'm not justifying the protesters who entered the Capitol building.

45 minutes ago, Beach said:

which racists did they stand up to?

Good question. 

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It sounds more like she has an issue with the completed Capital Police investigation and the completed Dept. of Justice/FBI investigation.

But the shameless left, like the lemmings here, want to use her for a political show, not a search for justice.

Oh, really?

On 5/22/2021 at 9:28 PM, B-Man said:

0047a389-e4e4-4434-b830-3df4503bef9e-lar

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes, even if you believe it was over "racists," the looting and damage and death wasn't even close to being warranted.  But keep thinking it was if that keeps you from being a raging hypocrite and thinking you have the higher ground on this issue.  At the very least, I'm not justifying the protesters who entered the Capitol building.

Good question. 

Keep dreaming that anyone outside your cult thinks there is any relevancy between what happened last year and 1/6.

Trump tried to assassinate another branch of government because he lost by 7,000,000 votes.

Keep flailing bro...

47 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yes, sorry for her loss.  But his cause of death had nothing to do with what happened to him during the mostly peaceful protest.

Meanwhile Ashli Babbitt was killed in cold blood but that's being covered-up.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Keep dreaming that anyone outside your cult thinks there is any relevancy between what happened last year and 1/6.

Trump tried to assassinate another branch of government because he lost by 7,000,000 votes.

Keep flailing bro...

I agree.  Last year was a million times worse. 

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yes, ladies and gents - doc just highlighted white privilege.

• Haha (+1) 2

19 hours ago, BillStime said:

Guilty?  Isn't that for the courts to decide?  Did I miss the convictions?  Did you run your own personal investigation?   

And yes, I will ignore your posts from this point forward and thank you for that advice..