The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

18 hours ago, Muppy said:

in retrospect I am Glad and relieved the damage and death toll wasn't higher  on 1/6......The amount of damage that DIDN'T happen I'm grateful for. No bombings, no high velocity weaponry used on either side to quell or instigate the insurrection..I mean this could have been soooo much worse when you think about it. The police were overrun, the capitol was breached and any manner of destruction was indeed possible but didn't happen......Whew.

But only a trumper was killed so overall not a bad day amirite.

On 4/19/2021 at 5:08 PM, B-Man said:

Ahhh, tibs and Billz attempting the old "cherry picking trick........save it for your classmates.

Here is the line above your pick

Medical examiner Francisco J. Diaz told the Post that the autopsy found no evidence that Sicknick "suffered an allergic reaction to chemical irritants" and that there were no " internal or external injuries."

However, he noted that the events at the Capitol Jan. 6 "played a role in his condition."  Yes, I am sure his stress level was way up......

blame it on Trump right?

Uncle Tom ?

Did Democrats Forget The 1983 Senate Bombing?

APRIL 28, 2021 By Tristan Justice

President Joe Biden claimed during his first State of the Union address that the Jan. 6 Capitol riot was “the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War.”

Moments after the transcript of the speech’s opening went public before the address, Washington Examiner chief congressional correspondent Susan Ferrechio tweeted out a photo featuring devastation from the 1983 Senate bombing.