The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, US Egg said:

I love how it says "the government" shut down the 5k.  It was the local Army Corp of Engineers, and they didn't shut it down, they declined the request to host it.  So they didn't shut anything down, they just decided not to be associated with it.  Another part of the same town is now hosting it.  Talk about lies and misinformation for clicks.

50 minutes ago, cle23 said:

I love how it says "the government" shut down the 5k.  It was the local Army Corp of Engineers, and they didn't shut it down, they declined the request to host it.  So they didn't shut anything down, they just decided not to be associated with it.  Another part of the same town is now hosting it.  Talk about lies and misinformation for clicks.

Whoosh.

pretty sure the narrative was about accused trespassers taking their lives.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

13 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Whoosh.

Whoosh. The headline of the article is "Permit denied" and Kelly's own comment says the government "shut down" the 5k, when that's not what happened. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, cle23 said:

You would know what that looks like since you lie and give false information all the time. You’re such a hypocrite!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

16 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Whoosh.

Not so sure about the whoosh, regarding the suicides they go with:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Westside said:

You would know what that looks like since you lie and give false information all the time. You’re such a hypocrite!

Show me 1 example.  Give me a post of me lying and giving false info.  I generally post here once a week or so. I hadn't posted in the political portion in several weeks until recently because it's the same 10 people spewing political nonsense all the time.  People here are so divided over the stupidest of reasons, they literally just make stuff up at will and post it as fact.  

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Hey now!  There are videos of these people walking peacefully only hours earlier.  That absolves them of their acts accordingly to the right.  They are heroes. 

RELEASE THE HOSTAGES.

image.thumb.png.2a9846094471e44e84b0449ae5f41af5.png